Part 6

We walk side by side from the school all the way to the Ice cream shop. Along the way we just talked and I couldn't even tell you what about but it was fun! "So what flavour do you want m'lady?" says Mouth with a little bow. I shove him and laugh, "how long have you known me? You should know my favourite flavour dingus" He looks at me and smiles, I smile back and he walks away to order the ice creams.

Wait a minute did he just call me "m'lady"??? What the hell! That was so cute, maybe I do kinda sorta have a little crush on him. But Mouth can't know, no way he can't know. I've never had a crush like this before it's strange and wierd and I hate it!

As I was having a tiny midlife crisis Mouth walked back over to me holding two ice cream cones. "Hey are you feeling okay D?" "You look a little pale" he says so sincere which is odd for him. "Uh im fine i swear." I look at him and smile whilst i grab my icecream out of his hands, it was a choc coconut swirl i love it whislt Mouth just had cookie dough icecream.

Licking our ice creams we leave the shop and head to his house. Joey and Book were supposed to be coming over to his this afternoon anyways so we would just wait there for them. We had been quite for a bit to long so I decided to say something, "Hey Mouth... I have a stupid question" he turns and looks at me with icecream all over his face, I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah what's up? Can't be to stupid" he says whilst I help wipe the melted icecream from his face. "Well it's probably nothing but I think I have a crush on someone but I've never liked anyone before" I let out, my face turning a light shade of red.

Mouth starts to laugh "You have a crush!?" "Yeah why's that so hard to believe?" I say a tad bit offended. "No, no. Who is it??" He says as we approach the front of his house. I push him to the side and walk in before he does and I walk into his room and fall onto his bed. "Come on tell meeee pleaseeee!" He wines following me into his room. "Oh shit is it Joey? It is isn't it!" He starts laughing so hard he falls to the ground. "Eww no shit head it's not Joey that's gross!" I threw one of his pillows at him making him grown.

"It's a secret, and besides I don't know if I like them like them or not" "Fineee! But I will find out!!" He says getting off the ground and placing the pillow on the end of his bed. "So school will be over in like 3 hours, and then the guys will get here" says Mouth as he leaves the room. "Do you want anything to drink?" He yells from the kitchen. "Can I have a sprite?" I yell back he didn't reply so I just left it at that.

About 2 minutes later Mouth walks back into the room with a can of sprite and a coke for him. "Thanks oh servant of mine" I sing he sits down on the floor in front of me and laughs "Oh why of course dear princess" at that we both started laughing. I turn on the tv and Mouth starts playing some video game so I started reading this magazine I had bought a couple of days ago that I had left in my bag. A couple of hours pass and Joey shows up with Book, "Where the hell did you two go?" Says book, he has the most unusual way of greating people. "Shut up man we ditched and got ice cream aye D!" Mouth looks up at me and I nod. "Come on Book loosen up,  you coulda ditched with us" I giggle. "Yeah right and loose my attendance" he snapped back, I just went back to my magazine and flipped him off.