Mother and Son

Aizawa's POV:

I went out of the room letting the kid alone. He looked very confused as to what is going on. I knew that what he just said to me or he was a pretty good action. However, the sheer fact that he was still alive was a mystery and a miracle on its own, I decided to trust his words.

Zashi: Oh Sho, we are here!

I went straight to look for my stupid husband that was only supposed to get something and come back but instead was sitting with the mother of this kid in the break room of the hospital.

Me: *Sigh*

Zashi: Sho, this is Inko Midoriya the little listener's mother.

Inko: Thank you for saving my son.

Me: I wasn-

I was just about to say that the kid died and kinda scared me to death just coming back to life like that. However, my dear husband was so nice as to stop me from telling the brutal truth.

Zashi: Oh, there is nothing to thank him at all. This is after all what we pro heroes do.

Inko: Still if there is anything I could do then please let me know. He is everything I still have.

Me: In that case can I ask you a couple of question.

Zashi: For goodness's sake, Sho this is not the time for this.

Inko: Oh no, please go ahead.

Me: Do you know why he was on a rooftop?

Inko: No but he would never just jump of a roof. There must be a misunderstanding.

Zashi: I know it is hard to believe Miss but there is nothing we can change about the fact now.

Me: Does he have any quirk?

Inko: No. He is born quirkless. I know how hard life is on him. Still, I never knew that he was that... that...

The woman's voice was getting quieter and quieter with each passing word. I could tell that he was close to tearing up and there was nothing we could do. It was always hard to tell a parent that their kid tried to commit. I had a couple of them screaming at me how wrong I am. Seeing how the woman was dealing with this situation told me that she seriously didn't know about anything but was still worried about him.

Me: *Sigh*

I guess ignorance is bliss!

How couldn't she see that he was treated badly?

I have a villainous quirk and was treated very bad now just imagine how hard someone must have had it being born quirkless.

It must be the living hell.

...

How can someone not see that?

On top of that he had a lot of bruises and burn marks on him too.

Zashi: It's okay Miss. I am sure he didn't want you to feel sad at all.

Me: Is he getting bullied?

Inko: No, not that I know of.

So, he really never told her anything at all...

Question is... was he scared of her or did he not wanted to make her worry?

Inko: Why are you asking me this?

I looked over to my husband thinking it would be best if he would say it instead of my saying how igbnorant and blind this woman was.