𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Y/n's P.O.V

I ran back out of the house, it was already darker than it was before. The sunset was real pretty though, I had to glance at it for a moment, sunsets like that you just can't ignore. It was a real pretty gold, and faded into a red-ish pink. But no matter how pretty it was, kinda didn't wanna get murdered by Cherry and Max, and possibly Marcia for being a bit late. Knowing them they would have assumed I ditched them. But I brought some money, so hopefully I can repay them in snacks.

I had finally made it, I'm out of breath though. I hand the guy the money and I walk in, scanning the crowd trying to find Max or Cherry. After moving towards the front I saw them finally. Their faces lit up, Max stood up and did a hand gesture to come over. They were on the outside seats, and there was two empty chairs beside of Cherry. I went over and sat down, of course, saying hi to them. I sat down in the outside seat, so there was an empty chair beside me and Cherry. The movie had already started, and we all directed our attention to it.

-

Max begun whining about how he was hungry, and at this point so was I. I had stopped paying attention to the movie awhile ago, I was just kinda zoned out on the screen. It was nothing to exciting, just another beach movie with no plot whatsoever like I had predicted. I'm almost positive they have played this one before, I don't remember though.

"Want me to go get snacks?" I start to get up, I have my money in my bra, it's the best place to put it as a girl if you don't wanna get pick pocketed around here.

"YES! Will you?? Please??" Max smiled, pleading.

"Yeah, duh dummy. What do you want?" I start to take the money out.

"Why is it in your br- Okay whatever, I just want a coke and some popcorn, that we can all share." Max said while locking eye contact with me.

"No thanks, I don't want anything" Cherry was involved in the movie, I guess she wasn't thirsty or hungry.

"A coke is good" Marcia glanced over for a second.

"Okay, got it, 2 cokes, and 1 popcorn." I walked away and went to the stand. I look over to see a girl in my English language class, she came over to me and we talked for a bit. She talked to me about what we were learning and caught up. I guess I lost time, because by the time she left me alone, I forgot about the snacks. I went up and got 3 cokes, one for me, duh. And I got us a big popcorn to share. I decided to head back after paying, giving my final goodbyes to Lydia, the girl who I was talking to before. I made my way through and stopped when I realize who was sitting behind Cherry, talking to her.

Dallas Winston.

What the- Why is Dallas Winston talking to Cherry? Or should I say, bothering the living hell out of her. I sit down beside Cherry and gave her a 'what is happening' kind of look. I don't even know how Max is reacting to this, Most likely scared, I know almost any soc with common sense fears Dallas in some way, personally I don't care too much, but he definitely is dangerous, so there's that. I swiftly put my money back in my bra and directed my attention right back to Dallas. Near behind him was the two greasers Bob and Randy jumped before, wow- They got a few bruises, but they don't look to horrible, I wonder if they had noticed me. Maybe not?

"Is there something we can help you with?" I raise an eyebrow at him. I pass Max the popcorn and coke, and Marcia's coke to him so he can pass it to her.

"Ooh, you gonna be fierce like this broad?" he was staring lustful daggers right through Cherry.

"Not if I really need too, you gonna be stuck up like always?" I pop open my coke, still making eye contact with him. I couldn't tell if he took that into offense or not, he has a sly smirk and was staring right through me. What the hell is his deal.