a/n

hello my dear readers!

first of all I really want to thank you all for supporting my story, your comments votes means a lot---they give me motivation to write more, I was always looking forward to your comments it helped me a lot in many ways.

Secondly, I want to share my thoughts about the story, when I you know start writing this story I only had one mind set to present a mpreg topic in more realistic way and I really tried my best.

and talking about characters, I'm actually satisfied with each characters but I have three favorite characters, and those are:
first jeon jungkook! I genuinely loved jungkook's character it was just too perfect too pure, he was a real gentleman, he was caring, loving, possessive, protective arghh I just love it! we want a man like him in reality!!!! lmao

Second was taehyung's character, I always had see taehyung being weak in most the bottom tae fiction, so I wanted it to change it, yes his character was sensitive at beginning, vulnerable at moments but not weak, he was in emotional phases that's doesn't mean he is weak, he hold himself, build himself in a strong way, and lasting he becomes the someone whom people can't hurt easily and that's what I like about him.

last but not least it was jimin's characters, his character was really hard to write, I want to make a character which can show the different stage of life, you see he was not a bad person, I love his character development, eventually he turns out to be a well wisher for our couple.

Someone had asked me about namjin, so they weren't supposed to be a couple in this book---but they were each other's close friends--a friend we need when things went wrong when family doesn't support, for when home start feeling like prison and his was your escape, a friend who felt like a safe place, that what namjoon was for Jin's life.

about yoonmin, of course yoongi didn't like jimin in past because of his behavior but no one can hate someone so much to wish them to die. It's so disappointing to even have thoughts like that, it was only yoongi who saw jimin's mental and emotional struggles hence he gives jimin the support when he needed it, and seeing jimin's new changed behavior, yoongi didn't had a reason to continue disliking him, and at some point it ended but a new bond start blooming.

these are few thoughts I wanted to share--you can surely comment your thoughts too I will be glad!

anyway it was a long journey I remember I start writing in march 2020 and now it's august 2021---oh God I really took a long time to complete it lmao

I am really glad you love this story, once again thank you for supporting 'destiny' I'll try to present more unique stories---

But for that you have to read my others stories too lol!

See you again! take care of yourself, stay safe!

Borahae