Number 8: Sneak into a club

Luke's POV:
"I can't wait to play the club tonight! It's gonna epic, we're gonna be epic" I tell the boys as we sit in our garage talking about tonight.

I have a feeling, tonight's gonna be our night. We're finally gonna get our big break.

"We sure are, it's gonna be awesome" Alex comments.

"Yeah, we should probably get going pretty soon. Wanna run through our set one more time?" Bobby ask and we all nod, grabbing our instruments.

Julies POV:

"So what's the plan?" Blake ask, laying on my bed.

"I'm gonna tell my dad that we're going out and then we're gonna go out.... I'm just gonna leave out the club part" I say, fixing my hair.

"That's your plan? You really think he's gonna let you out of his sight"

"He promised me I could still live like normal. He might fight me a little but I'll wear him down about it. Now come on, don't wanna be late to see the performances" I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

"Ugh, fine" he groans as we grab our phones and stuff before going downstairs.

At the club
"Julie, how the hell are we gonna do this" Blake ask, as we stand in line with a crazy amount of people in it.

"Well I have fake I.Ds and if that doesn't work, I'll play the cancer card" I say with a smile. He gives me a concerned look.

"It was a joke, just a joke" I say. We make our way very very slowly to the front. I pull out my ID and slip Blake his. I smile as I hand the bouncer my ID. He looks at it and looks at me then back at the ID.

"You except me to believe you are 24" he says.

"Yes, because I am" I say "see it says it right there" I point to the age. He rolls his eyes.

"Sorry kid, this is fake" he says and points to away.

"Okay, I'm gonna reason with you. You seem like an incredibly reasonable man. I need to be in there"

"And why is that?" He ask, crossing his arms.

"The band, duh. I promised them I'd come tonight. Cleared my whole schedule to see my boys"

"You know Sunset Curve? I hardly believe that"

"Ask them. They are either gonna say that I am their girlfriend or one of them wants me to be. So might as well just let me in"

Luke's POV:
We're walking past the door to the club and I overhear this girl.

"Their either gonna say I am their girlfriend or one them wants me to be. So might as well just let me in"
I watch as the bouncer shakes his head and tells her she needs to leave.

"Luke, come on. We gotta get on stage" Alex says and notices that I'm looking at the girl "do what you gotta do and hurry up" he says patting my shoulder and going on with the boys. I walk over to the door and tap the bouncers shoulder.

"She's with me" I tell him, grabbing her arm. She looks puzzled for a moment but smiles quickly.

"I am, he invited me. And him" she says pulling a guy beside her.