Number 2: kiss a stranger

Julie's POV:
After we get off stage, I look around for Blake. I don't see him at all. I walk around, looking for a trace of my friend and of course, he's nowhere. That's when I get a text, from Blake.

I met a girl, see you later J

I shove my phone back in my pocket with a heavy sigh. I shouldn't be surprised, he seems to find and leave with a girl like everywhere we go. But we didn't take my car, we took his which means I'm screwed. I have no way to get home.

Unless...

I look around and see the band packing up. I guess they aren't partying all night. There's my ticket home!

I walk over to them and start helping them pack there things. Alex gives me a confused smile and then he looks at the other guy. He nods and pulls the other guys away. I walk over to him and he looks up at me, he gives me a slightly confused look but shrugs. I follow him out and go to load things in the...... sports car?

"Yeah, it's a tight fit but we make it work. The guys have their own cars so it's just me and all the stuff"

"Damn" I mutter under my breath. So much for that idea.

"But I can always make room for one more. I mean, okay a little in person, real life Tetris. I'm sure I could" he says, smiling. He comes over and takes the box from me, our hands touch and I spark flies through me. We both stop for a moment and I stare into his eyes, before snapping back into reality. I let go of the box and he puts it in the car. We load more stuff and man this car is packed. He leans against the car and crosses his arms.

"So mystery girl, you going home now?" He ask. I try to read his expression but it's pitch black outside and  the only light is the street lights.

"I'm mot sure how I'm gonna get home. My friend left me behind but I'll figure it out" I say, twisting my hands together. I look up at him and he smiles.

"You can catch a ride with me if you would like? I mean I'm sure it beats walking home or a expensive taxi"

"How do I know your not like a serial killer or something?" I joke. He laughs and I can't help but let butterflies flutter as I watch him. He tilts his head down and shakes it as laughs. His laughing smile is different from his regular smile, it's more lopsided and a sorta half smile kinda thing.

"How do i know you aren't one?" He say back, continuing my playful banter.

"You've got a point, I'd love a ride" I say and he jumps up, skipping over to the passengers side. He opens my door and helps me in the car. I heart is bursting internally in the best way, I can't even he's so cute. But he's also some random guy I've known for like an hour.

He gets into the drivers seat and starts the engine. I tell him my address and he types it into his phone, then starts to drive.

"So mystery girl, will I ever know who you are?" He ask.

"How about I give you hints?"

"And how exactly would hints help me? I've never met you before"

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, a smirk emerging onto my face.

"Totally sure, I would have remembered a talented beautiful girl like yourself"

BUTTERFLIES. SO MANY FREAKING BUTTERFLIES OMG

"So tell me about yourself" he says, turning on the radio and keeping it quiet.

"Well I'm 16, just turned it and I love music. I basically grew up with music in my life. My mom played for tons of bands, even in a few herself and then she became a manager" I say, a single tear leaking from my eyes. God, I miss her a lot sometimes.

"So is your mom still a music manager?" He ask.

damn, I didn't think this would come up so soon.

"Umm she passed away" I say, my voice shaking. I never really talked about it with anyone other than Blake.

"Shit, I'm sorry. She deserved better" he says. I nod in agreement. I watch as he drives, one hand on the wheel as he turns. He looks so peaceful, it's calming to see. He looks over at me and grabs my hand, making me blush.

We pull up to my house and before I think about what I'm doing, I pull him to me and kiss him.

OH MY GOD!

He grabs my cheek and pulls me even closer, we're kissing for what seems like forever. It's magical, absolutely magical when he finally pulls away. He smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear, then kisses my forehead.

I smile as I get out and before I shut the door, I turn back to him.

"I'm Julie, by the way" I say.

"I'm Luke, maybe I'll see you around" he says and in nod before walking inside. I go upstairs and collapse on the bed, smiling crazy.

Luke's POV:
I watch her walk into her house. I watch Julie. Something inside me screams I need to know her.

But how?

As I'm driving home, I look over at seat. I miss her being in the passenger seat. I look and see a a folded piece of paper. I pull up to my house snd lean over, unfolding the paper and reading it.

It's a death list? Like things she wants to before she dies?

I read the list and some of these are kinda weird.

But now I know exactly how to find her! And I know that I have to find her.

A/n: I'm so sorry for not posting, I've been so busy, it's nuts. But I hope y'all like this story! -R