Number 1:Travel somewhere

"Julie, I don't think this is a good idea" Luke says as we pull up to the house. It's your typical rich girl house and it's oozing people.

"It's just a party" I assure him.

"I'm talking about sneaking out, I think we should go home. We can cuddle and watch shows instead" he says, trying to convince me. I see his pleading look and almost give in, but this could be my very last party.

"Please Luke, we can do that another day. Just this once, we won't even get caught" He debates.... And debates, his face twisting as he considers.

"Fine, just this once" he says. I squeal and lean over to plant kisses all over his face.

At the party
We're walking up to house and my head starts feeling a little swimmy. Shit, when was the last time I took my meds?

"You okay?" Luke ask, his arm secure around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm good" I say. We go into the house and it's about you what expect, it's a high-school party. To the right of me, people are dancing and drinking, heavy on that drinking. To the left, bunches of horny couples are getting it on. I grab Luke's arm and head further into the house.

As we get outside, I stumble a little and into Luke's arms.

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'm totally fine" I assure him, leaning up and kissing him quick. I steady myself again and spot Blake, with a girl of course. I watch as my best friend slips his tounge in this random girls mouth.

"Should I stop him?"

"Probably for the best" Luke says, his hand firm on my waist. He releases his grip on me and I walk over to Blake who still doesn't realize there's a place besides this girls mouth.

"Boo" I exclaim, making them both jump. Blake looks up at me and smiles.

"JUUUUULLLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEE" he slurs.

oh god, he's drunk

"Blake, are you wanna gonna introduce me to your little girlfriend?" I ask

"This is umm Sarah? Jennifer? No that's not it. It's...... its....."

"Chloe, her name is Chloe"

"LUKEY!!" The girl exclaims.

"I thought you stopped drinking Chlo" he says, his teeth gritting as he speaks.

"It was just a little Lukey, don't worry" she giggles. He rolls his eyes and I feel as if he's about to snap. I squeeze his hand and wrap myself around his arm.

"Please don't call me that and you promised you wouldn't drink again" he growls.

"Well you also promised we'd be together forever. Now you're with some slut"

"excuse me bitch?" Blake snaps "that's my best friend and you haven't even talked to her"

"Come on, let's just go" I say, dropping Luke's hand and grabbing Blake by the arm. I walk out, tears forming in my eyes as I drag Blake behind me. I just start walking since Luke's the one who drove here.

"Julie, I'm sorry" Blake keeps mumbling and whining.

"It's fine Blake, just try to make better decisions" I say.

I have no idea where the hell I am but I continue to walk down the sidewalk with Blake's arm draped around my shoulders.

Luke's POV:

"Chloe, what the fuck has gotten into you?" I yell at her.

"You said you loved me Luke!" She snaps back