I Didn't Mean To Stab You

Hey followers/people reading this story. It's been a while and I know I must've lost some interest, but I'm back. I'm sorry for making you wait like 4 months or something like that, but here I am!! I hope you like this chapter because I worked on it for over 4 hours.

"I can't kill anybody here, they've grown on me" I whispered into the phone, running my finger over the blade of the knife.

"Yes you can, you've tried to kill us several times. Like 2 years ago, you tried to shoot Mike" Tyler reminded me and I chuckled.

"He took my last cookie. That's punishable by death" I smiled, tracing Lucas' name on my skin with the knife.

"Just make it quick. You don't even have to kill him, just stab him. Injure someone please, I just want you to get out of there" Tyler ordered and hung up. I sighed, tossing my phone on the other side of my bed. I closed the pocket knife, laying back. I stared up at the white ceiling, thinking.

"I'm gunna kill that blonde chick" I mused and put the knife in my pocket. I got up, leaving the room.

"Leo, let's have a race. First one to the kitchen gets 50 bucks" I offered and he walked passed me.

"I'm not 7, I don't race anymore" He muttered and I grabbed his arm. I held his knife in my hand.

"If you want your knife back, you better chase me" I smiled and ran down the stairs. I heard him chasing me and I smirked. My plan was perfect. I saw the blonde walking towards the bathroom and I sped up.

"Skye, come back here" Leo said and I opened the knife. I held it next to me and I crashed into the girl, pushing the knife in her stomach. She cried out in pain and I landed on her. I twisted the knife and she cried out again.

"I'm so sorry" I fake apologized and got up. She was bleeding pretty badly and I was shoved aside by Lucas.

"Katie, stay with me" Lucas said and looked up at me.

"How did this happen?" He asked me and I just walked away, going to the skate park. Lucas grabbed my arm and I pushed him off of me.

"Go to your girl, Lucas. She's bleeding pretty badly" I held back a smirk and he grabbed my other arm, slamming me against the wall.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me this was an accident" He ordered and I smirked.

"I decided not to lie. You should learn how to tell the truth" I retorted and he grabbed me by the neck, choking me.

"Why would you want to kill her?" He asked and I clawed at his hand.

"Why would you want to kill me?" I choked out and his eyes softened, letting me go. I gasped for air and the paramedics burst through the door. They grabbed Katie and the police rushed in behind them.

"Who did this?" An officer asked and Lucas looked at me.

"I did" We simultaneously admitted and I looked at him.

"No, I did" I argued and he scoffed.

"Actually, I did" He replied and I shoved him.

"Bro, let me get arrested" I told him and he shoved me back.

"Skye, stay out of it. I'm turning myself in" He argued and I was held back by another officer.

"I'm gunna kill you. I'll have 1 attempted murder and another homicide on my plate" I threatened him and he punched the officer that was holding me in the face. I ducked and he swung again, knocking the officer out. He was tackled and cuffed.

"There, assault on an officer. I'm getting arrested and put in jail. You just stay here" He whispered and I scoffed.

"Officer, my name is Skye Rodriguez. I'm wanted by the police. Arrest me" I ordered and he did. I stuck my tongue out at Lucas and he glared at me.