Smoking Weed

I didn't even notice I fell asleep until I woke up.  I looked at the time and seen it was 11:56.  I popped up and ran into the closet.  I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and put on a shirt that was a little big for me.  I ran out the room and ran downstairs. 

I seen Leo walking out his room and I slipped on my shoes.  He grabbed his car keys and we left.  We drove for 15 minutes and I had to tell him how to get to the destination, it was a secret place and no one else knew about it. 

When we arrived I ran to the tree that had our names on it.  There was a plastic bag under it and there was joints and blunts already rolled up.  I smiled and slipped it in my pocket.  I turned around and seen Leo leaning against a tree, he was looking at the lake and I looked at it too.

"I missed this place" I said and he walked up to me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"When did you find this place?" He asked and I placed my hands over his.

"Around 7 years ago, that's the first time I seen the guys.  I climbed this tree and watched them as they drank and smoked.  I had no idea what they were doing.  I was 10 and they were 11 and 12.  They didn't notice me until I hopped out the tree.  They tried to talk to me but I ran.  I was known as Diane back then and they were huge fans.  I came back the next day but I died my hair and put in contacts.  They asked my name and I said Skye Rodriguez.  They allowed me into their group and I was one of the guys.  Since then, we were inseparable.  They turned brotherly and I loved them.  They taught me how to fight, use weapons, smoke and I got lots of piercings.  A few years later, my parents kicked me out.  I lived with Kyle ever since" I said and leaned into Leo.  The water was shiny and blue.  I heard leaves shaking and a branch break.  I looked over and seen all the guys on the floor.

"I'm guessing that's them" Leo said and I nodded.  I pulled out of Leo's hug and all the guys stood up.  They dusted themselves off and looked at me.

"Guys, you weigh like 800 pounds together.  Did you think the branch could hold you?" I asked and they smiled at me.

"SKITTLES!!" They all yelled and tackled me.  We hit the ground and they all hugged me tightly.

"We've only been apart for a day, not even.  Like 21 hours" I said and they picked me up.  I hugged all of them one by one

"It's not the same without you, we had nothing to do" Kyle said and I smiled, I seen Leo in the background and I walked over to him.  I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the guys.

"Guys this is Leo.  Leo this is Kyle, Tyler, Luis, John, Mike, and Roy" I said and Leo nodded at them.

"Kidnapper?" Tyler asked and I nodded.

"The nicest one so far" I said hugging Leo.  He kissed my forehead and the guys looked at us in disgust.

"Alright, I have a question Skye" John said and I looked at him. "When were you going to tell us?" He asked and I was confused.

"Tell you what?" I asked and they looked hurt.

"Tell us that you're Diane Olick" Kyle said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I wasn't going to tell you, that day, the time I was in the tree and hopped out.  I didn't want you guys to know who I was.  I hated the fame, I hated myself, I was fake" I said and they all shook their heads.

"We told you everything about us, our family, our past.  You couldn't tell us you were Diane?  Why did we have to learn about you on the news?  You were our best friend, a sister, another one of us.  But, we were wrong, we know nothing about you.  It was all a lie" Kyle said and they walked away.