I'm Not Crazy

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and I haven't left my room.  I haven't eaten and I haven't drank anything in 2 weeks.  I haven't seen sunlight or seen another person in 2 weeks.  I keep my door locked and sit on the bed. 

I haven't breathed fresh air in 2 weeks and I haven't watched T.V in 2 weeks.  I haven't listened to music in 2 weeks and I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.  All I've been doing is taking showers, brushing my teeth and sleeping for the last 2 weeks.  I haven't talked in 2 weeks and I haven't looked at the time in 2 weeks. 

I don't understand how I know it's been 2 weeks.   I haven't rapped in 2 weeks and I haven't sang in 2 weeks.  I've been sitting in the dark, depressed and lonely.  I didn't want to do anything but think and make a decision.  I heard a knock on the door and I just ignored it.  They knocked again and I just stared at the door, not feeling like associating with people.

"Skye, open the door" I heard David say through the door.  I just pulled the covers over my head.  I closed my eyes and my stomach growled for the 10th time this minute.  I just ignored it and tried to fall asleep. 

"Open the door" I heard Lucas say, I guess all the guys are outside the door.  I just kept trying to fall asleep.  I heard someone try to open the door and I smiled to myself before I remembered there was no reason to be happy. 

"Skye, please let me in" I heard Leo say and my body wanted to get up but my mind wouldn't let me.  I just got up and went to the bathroom.  I locked the door and turned the bath on.  I put it so that it was really cold.  I filled the bathtub and got in without taking off my clothes. 

I sat in the tub and it was really cold.  My body went numb from the coldness and I grabbed the razor.  I put it to my wrist and took a deep breath.  I sliced it and it hurt but got my frustration out.  The blood turned the water red and I put it a inch above the other cut and sliced. 

I laughed the pain off and my voice was hoarse from the lack of using my vocal cords.  I put my arm under water and it stung a little from the cold water.  I heard one of the guys bust down the door to my room and I rolled my eyes, they're paying for that.  I heard them knock on the bathroom door and I didn't respond. 

I heard one of them run into the door and it busted open.  I made eye contact with Leo.  I just put the razor to my other wrist.  I was about to slice but Leo took my hand.

"Don't" He said and I stared into his eyes.  I sliced my wrist and i felt the blood drip down my arm.  I dropped the razor in the tub and I layed my head back.  I sighed and just sat there, thinking.  Leo let go of my hand and left the bathroom. 

"Skye?" I heard someone ask.  I looked back and seen Kyle standing there.  I didn't want to talk with anybody so I just sat there.  

"Look, I didn't mean what I said about the whole Diane thing" He said and I scoffed.

"If you didn't mean it, you would have called me and told me that" I said and my voice was still hoarse.

"I'm sorry and- wait, did you cut yourself again?" He asked and I just closed the glass doors that were between us.

" A