Love Or Hate?

I closed my eyes in defeat. Of course it's him. I turned to face his black and purple eyes. "Lucas, you ruin my life" I told him and he took a step towards me.

"Oh, Skye. I was just waiting for someone to tell you. I wish I could be there, to see the hurt in your eyes when you found out your precious Leo never loved you. What about Kyle, or Franky? They don't care about you either. But, the others. They really did care. They wanted to stop us, they loved you" He pressed me against the wall, his thumb grazing my cheek, his eyes locked with mine.

"Oh, Lucas. You must've missed the memo. I don't give a fuck anymore. When we broke up, I stopped caring. Get it through your thick skull. I. Don't. Love. You. Anymore. I couldn't care less if Kyle was a part of this, it doesn't affect me. So, get the fuck out my room" I replied and he smirked, taking a step back. My skin tingled as his finger trailed down my neck.

"I'll be back. Soon" He promised and he left. I locked the door, which they fixed from this morning and I slid down the wall. I felt tears in my eyes. Truth is, I do care. I care that Leo doesn't love me. I do care that Kyle and Franky were a part of this. I do love Lucas. I heard a knock at the door, but I didn't acknowledge it. I just put my hands over my eyes and took deep breaths. I got up and went to my bed, laying on it. I heard the door open and I didn't think twice about it.

"Skye, next time, answer the door. It's annoying to pick the lock" Leo's voice rang through my room and I rolled on my stomach, hiding my face from his.

"Leo, just leave. It's obvious that none of you want me here" I mumbled into my pillow and he chuckled.

"Skye, stop being a drama queen. It's not that bad" He told me and I sat up, turning towards him. He was shirtless and had sweatpants on.

"It's very bad. First of all, you guys fucking kidnapped me. Second of all, my ex-boyfriend is an abusive, psychotic, hot douche who is obsessed with me. Third of all, I fell in love with you" I ranted and he smirked, watching me as I looked away from him, not wanting him to see the pain in my eyes.

"I fell in love with you 3 years ago, but I decided that you weren't that important. So, I moved on. A few weeks ago, you brought back the feelings. Then, I seen you with Lucas and I went crazy. Really crazy. I wanted people to die. So, I went out and killed. A lot of people. I wanted them to hurt like I hurt. I'm pretty sure I killed one of your friends, Roy, I think" He explained and my heart dropped. 

"You didn't" I whispered and he smirked.

"No, I just wanted to see your reaction" He admitted and I lunged at him. We hit the floor and I looked down at him.

"Leo, don't ever do that. Ever again. If you ever joke about that again, I will make sure that a knife hits one of your lungs" I promised and my hand slid down his chest, his skin warm. I grabbed the knife that was in his pocket and sat up, straddling his lap. He smiled up at me, grabbing my hips.

"You know, this is my favorite position" He teased and he sat up, me still sitting on him. His lips connected with mine and a warm feeling was in my stomach. I grabbed his face, holding it to mine. He lightly pulled back, looking at me.

"I don't think Lucas would like it if he found out you kissed his obsession. I think I'll tell him now" I told him and got up, running to the door. He caught up to me, grabbing my wrist.

"You're not telling him anything" He said and I cringed as his hand was right on my slit wrist. He let go and I ran, sliding down the banister. Right when my feet hit the floor, Leo tackled me. I landed on my stomach, trying to slip out his grips. He hands moved to my sides and started tickling me. I laughed, squirming under his grip. My shirt rose, exposing my stomach. I was getting more and more out of his grip. Then, I got on my knees and kicked Leo in the face, making him let go.