What Would A Epic Story Be Without Therapists?

"Killa, Truth or Dare?" Franky asked as I passed him the joint.

"Dare" He said and Franky took a hit.

"I dare you to make out with Skittles for 2 minutes" He dared and Killa choked on his spit.

"That's like my lil' sis, Brah" He told him and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed him by the shirt and smashed my lips on his. He held my face and thrust his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like weed and the kiss meant nothing. But for some reason, my heart raced. I moaned as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

"It's been 2 minutes" Franky told us but we didn't make an attempt to pull apart. He layed me back on my bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

"You guys can stop now" Franky told us and I massaged his tongue with mine and he groaned

"Okay, seriously. Stop now" Lucas said and Kyle pulled back. I unwrapped myself from him and he sat up. I wiped the saliva from around my lips and fixed myself. I looked over at Franky who had a small smile fixed on his lips.

"Done" Kyle said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes but my stomach fluttered.

"Alright, Skittles. Truth or Dare?" Kyle asked and I sighed

"Truth" I answered and he smirked

"Did you enjoy the make out session?" He asked me and I bit down a blush.

"I plead the 5th" I told him and he shook his head

"You have to answer" He said and I smirked

"That was my answer" I retorted and he put a hand on my thigh

"It's a yes or no question" He teased, looking deep in my eyes

"Yes" I answered and Lucas got up, leaving the room.

"Shit" Franky said and got up to follow him.

"We are best friends. We are not supposed to be enjoying that" I told Kyle. My highness kept me from being angry so I grabbed the joint from Kyle's mouth. I got up and left the room, joint between my lips. I took a hit and walked downstairs.

"Skye, go smoke somewhere else" Christian told me as I walked passed him.

"Oh, hey, didn't see you there" I said with a high chuckle. I patted his face and I inhaled. I blew it in his face and he coughed, walking away. I laughed and kept walking.

"Only once the drugs are done, that I feel like dying" I sang out and continued walking. I seen David talking to the nameless guy in the kitchen. I stumbled in there and smiled at David.

"Hey, David. Did you know that I'm half Puerto Rican and half Brazilian? That's pretty cool because I'm fluent in 3 languages. There's English, Spanish and Portuguese" I pointed out as I sat on his lap. I took another drag and kissed David, blowing it in his mouth.

"Doesn't it feel so good?" I asked and he coughed

"I'm gunna take a shot in the dark and say your high" David said and I laughed.

"I took several shots in the dark and I've received a few. Here, hold this. I'll show you" I told him, handing him the joint. I lifted the side of my shirt and you seen several scars, tattoos and bruises. I pointed to a bullet wound right below my rib cage.

"I got this like 3 years ago. I was caught in a gang fight. I got this other one last year, who the hell knows how I got this one. And these 3 happened 3 months ago. I got in a fight with Lucas's older brother and he shot me" I told them and put my shirt down. I grabbed the joint and took another hit.