Secrets I Don't Want Revealed

"So, I was fucking hungover at school. I went for the daily smoke on the roof and- wait, that part isn't important. Skip it, anyways. After all that, it was lunch, which was convenient because I was starving" I started and Charlie scoffed, interrupting me.

"That's what drugs do to you" He told me and I threw a M&M at his eye, hitting him perfectly.

"Marijuana is not a drug, it's a medicine. Look it up, douche face" I corrected him and he rubbed his eye.

"Okay, whatever. Continue your story" He mumbled and I sighed.

"Yeah, it was lunch and I forgot my money in Kyle's car. I went, got my money and phone. Then, I locked it and it was like: Bloop Bloop. That was fucking beast. That could be like a beat to a great ass rap song. I would buy an album just to hear that one song. Fuck YouTube, I'm too cool for that shit. Like, who the fuck goes on the Internet to see a fucking guy skateboard and get hurt? I could do that by watching Mike skateboard. A pro like myself never falls or fails. I just do that shit with my eyes closed. I could be sleeping and I'll still be better than Tyler and Kyle put together. Did you know that Tyler snores? It's really annoying. I don't understand how sluts sleep with him at night" I ranted and Dr. Parker cleared his throat.

"Skye, your rant brought a question to mind" He said and I threw a M&M in the air, catching it in my mouth.

"What? Douche Nugget?" I asked and he wrote something down.

"When's the last time you took your pills?" He asked and I ran my tongue over my lip ring.

"I never took them. I don't have ADHD that seriously. It's just a small case" I answered and he wrote something down.

"You just ranted about a car, then a rap song, then YouTube, then skateboarding, then snoring. I don't think normal people go through that process without noticing their quick topic change" Dr. Parker said and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, so I was walking back to the building and boom, a group of guys pop out and were like 'Let's fight' and I was like 'I know how to fight'. So, we fought. I won. I did a couple of illegal things. Not sexual things, of course" I continued and of course, Dr. Parker interrupted.

"So, you're telling me that after you fought them, they said, 'Oh, hey, you're cool. Move in with us' and you were like, 'Okay'?" He asked and I popped the rest of M&Ms in my mouth. I chewed, thoughtfully and swallowed

"Something like that. Anyways, we went back to their house and it is huge. Like very huge. So, I tried to teach the guys how to skateboard. Well, a guy, since the others left. I ended up falling for that guy. Not for his looks, for him and his looks. He was the opposite of Lucas. He didn't smoke, didn't skateboard, didn't do anything I did" I sighed and I smiled to myself.

"He was my opposite, considering Lucas corrupt my mind. I think I just needed someone to try to take me away from this life, even though I didn't want to leave. He just made me see that there was other ways to live" I told him, sitting up. I put my head in my hands.

"What happened?" Dr. Parker asked softly and I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"I let him go, just so I could have Lucas" I admitted and I wiped the tear away. I held back a sob as I tried to continue the story.

"He told me to leave him out of his future. He gave me a fucking concussion. I was depressed, I didn't want to live without him. So, I stayed in my room for 2 weeks. I refused to eat and drink. The only liquids I got were from brushing my teeth. This morning, they finally came in my room. But, I ran to my bathroom and I sat in the bathtub full of water and I grabbed the razor" I continued and I felt that weird burning feeling behind my nose when you're about to cry. I blinked back the tears and I showed him my wrist.