Leaving

__~Megan's POV~__

I sat in Carls arms, still not believing  I'm here. "Carl?" I look up at him. "Yeah Megan?" "I love you." I smile. He smiles back at me and gives me a soft kiss. I miss Gleen and Maggie. They left the day I got here. It was sad really. I had just gotten back and then some guy named Abraham practically forced them to go to D.C. with him and a weird guy with a mullet.
"Bob's missing!" Sasha yells, tears falling on her face. I stand and walk to her, wrapping her in a tight hug. She clung to me, sobbing.
"Shh. We will find him." I pull away and look at her. I wipe a few tears away from her face and do the same with mine. "We will go to-" Rick gets cut off by knocking. I pull out my gun and get up against the wall next to the door. Rick looks at me and nodes. I slowly turn the nob on the door qnd forcefully swing it open.
"Bob?!" Sasha screams, running to his side. "What in the hell happened to his leg?" I gasp. Rick and Michoone pick him up, carrying him inside. I hold my gun up and look around. I hear rustling and snap my head around to see nothing.
I walk around the church a couple times before I see a big letter A written in blood. "Rick" I say panicked. He comes running out of the church and I point to the letter. "Don't tell anyone if this. Got it?" Rick says looking me dead in the eye. I nod and look back at the letter.
"Come on. Let's go back inside. It's not safe out here." he says putting his arm protectively around my shoulders. When we walk in, I don't see Sasha or Tyreese. I walk over to Judith and Carl, smiling at them both. "What?" Carl ask grinning. "Oh nothing. Your just adorable. Not as adorable as little ass kicker but your close enough." I laugh lightly. Carl smirks and raises an eyebrow at me before shaking his head.He gives Judith to Michoone and takes my hand in his. "Come on." he says pulling me into a room. I look around and hear soft crying. I look down and see Sasha crying next to Bob. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged me off and stood up. "Get out." she said pointing her gun at me, "It's your fault that Bob is this way! You lead those.... Monsters here!" she said with shaking hands. I raise my hands and slowly stand. "Okay. It's okay. I'm sorry Sasha. But I didn't-" I was cut off by Bob making a noise. Sasha cocked the gun, "Get. Out." I nodded and slowly walked until I got to the door. Carl opened the door and let me go first. "I'm sorry." I whisper and here Bob mumble something. When we got outside, everyone was settled and ready for bed. "I think I'm going to take first watch." I say and rush to the door. "I will come t-" "No! I mean. Ni Carl. I will be fine." I smile. He huffs, but doesn't push to come outside with me. I grab my gun and walk outside. Sitting on the steps, I flip the gun over in my hands. Suddenly I remember the crossbow I had hid in a tree when I got here incase things got harry. I run over to the tree and get the bow. I feel around the trunk until I find the hole that I put my arrows in. I count them and see that I have 50. That should be plenty for what I'm doing. "I love you Carl." I say before running deeper into the woods. Tears stream down my face. I know I just got back. But I can't risk losing them, losing Carl. So I have to leave. I have to do this. Leaving. Is all I've ever done. Leaving Leaving Leaving.