Out Of The Blue

*Carl's POV*

We have been in this train car for forever. I don't really know how long. All I know is that I have had many restless nights. When we first got in here Daryl broke down. Michoone explained to Glenn and Maggie about....her. When Maggie found out, she broke down crying.

Today dad is planning an escape. "You know the plan. Go for their eyes. Then their throat." He looks at me. I nod and wait. We hear voices and start getting ready. The top of the train car opens and Abraham yells move before the tear gas comes out of the can.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I get taken into a room separate from everyone else. Gareth walks in And looks over at me with a disgusted expression on his face. I know why. It's because of her. The love of my life that I lost. Gareth walked over to me and I spit in his face. This bastards men killed my Megan. I miss her So much. Gareth whipped the spit off his face before punching me right in the face. Just as he walked out, I could hear a girl talking. It sounded like Megan. I shake my head trying to get her voice out of my head. But it kept getting louder. She started singing a song that sounded familiar but I know I've never heard it before. I drop to my knees and the men holing me lose there grip. Instead of getting up and trying to run, I just stay there silently crying. "Just a little bit of your love." I hear the voice whisper in my ear. I look up to see no one around me. Not even the men. I snap my head to they door when I see a girl with blond hair around my age walk up to me. She was really beautiful but nothing like Meghan. "Your Carl right?" She asked pulling her lip between her teeth. "Um. Ya. Why?" I ask. "Well. Um. Come. With me." She looks to the door. I nod And follow her. As we walk down the hall the voice gets louder. "Just a little. Baby, that's all I need." I hear the same voice from before whisper. I turn to look around But It's only me And the blonde. "We are here." She said and opened a door. When we stepped in, there was a girl with long, silky brown hair with her back turned to us. She looks like Megan from the back, but it can't be her. She's dead. Plus She has been keeping her hair a little past her shoulder. But this girls hair was down to the middle of her back. I could hear her humming a song that sounded like the one that Megan's voice was singing in my head. When the girl turned around I almost passed out.

(A/N ~~~ I know this chapter is sooooooo short. Lol But I just wanted to get it out there for YOU guys. Thanks So much for 2.73k reads! I love you all!)