Daddy is that you?

I woke up to the smell of bacon,eggs,and hashbrowns. I jumped off the top bunk and landed with a soft thud. Joshua was still asleep so I decided to wake him up. "Wake up sleepy head." I giggled. He mumbled something. "What?" I said getting closer. " your so beautiful in the morning." He said then he kissed my lips. Someone cleared their throat at the door. We snapped out heads around to see it was Maxine. "Megan and Joshua sittin' in a tree K~I~S~S~I~N~G." She teased. "Shut up!" Joshua yelled. "I was just kidding!" She snapped back. "Sorry." Joshua said. "Food!" Mary yelled from the kitchen. I walked down to the table to see more than just what I had smelt. I saw jam,waffles,orange juice, and milk. "Mmmmmmm this looks good." I said sitting next to Joshua. "Yep. Here ya go. Make a plate." Mary said handing me a plate. "After we eat, we will get out and look for a that prison." Maxine said flashing a smile at me. "Guess what mommy." Maxine said giving me and Joshua a playful glair. Maxine don't." Joshua said. "What Maxine?" Mary said holding up a finger to Joshua. "Megan and Joshua are dating!" Maxine said throwing her hands up like she just did a magic trick. "Uggggggg really Maxine!" Joshua said. Wait. We are? Cool. "Really?" Mary asked looking at me. I looked over to Joshua then back to Mary. "Yes ma'am." I said blushing a little. "That's sweet." Mary chuckled. We finished our breakfast and packed up. "I never really got to ask you, but will u be my girlfriend?" Joshua said holding my hand. "Yes!" I exclaimed and hugged him. We got finished packing and went to the car. We got in the car and drove until we got to a small dirt road. "We will walk from here." Mary said and we all got out of the car. We walked up to the gate and jumped over these pointy sticks so the undead couldn't get us. A boy about my age was working in a garden when he looked up and saw us. He tapped a man beside him. I could hear them whisper then the man came down and let us in. "Would you wish to join this group?" He asked looking at us. "Yes sir." I said and flashed a friendly smile at him. He looked really friendly. He flashed a smile back at me. "Ok, well I have 3 questions to ask all of you." He said. "Ask away." Joshua said. "How many walkers have you killed?" "Too many to count." "How many people have you killed?" "One." I said. Everyone looked at me. "Why?" He said. "Sh-she was turning. She asked me to." I said. The thought of it made me want to cry. Joshua grabbed my hand. "Welcome to the group. I'm Rick Grimes." Rick said shaking our hands. "I'm Mary Jaxon and these are my children Joshua and Maxine." Mary said pointing to Maxine and Joshua. "And you are?" Rick said looking to me. "Megan Dixon." I said. The boy gasped. "What?" I said. "Go get Daryl." Rick said. "I know a Daryl." I said. Then I saw a dark headed man walk out of the prison. "Daddy? Is that you!?" I said stepping a little closer. "Megan?" He said quietly. "DADDY!" I said running up to him and hugging him. "Baby girl." He whispered hugging me back.