Lost...... But Found?

-Carl's POV-

Just as She turned around, there was a loud boom. I turned and looked at the door. What was that?

"GO!" She screamed and ran ouy the door. That couldn't have been Megan. She was dead. I saw her.

I ran outside and saw my dad. "Dad!" I say running over to him. "Carl! Are you okay?" he asks hugging me."Yeah I think so." I say as we run.

I look up and see the girl. "Megan!" I scream, still not knowing if its her. The girl snaps her head around to look at me. It is. It's really her. My Megan.

"Look out!" I yell and she turns to shoot a walker in the face. "Megan!" I hear someone else yell. Gareth. That asshole.

"We have to go!" he said taking her arm. "But. Carl." I hear her say. "Forget it! You wont be able to get to him!" he said.

She looked at me, tears spilling form her eyes. "I'm sorry" she mouthed as she ran the opposite direction as the way that we were going.

No! I can't lose her. Not again. "Carl. Come on!" Abraham yells. I nid and follow after them.

_~Megans POV~_

"It was him!" I cry as Gareth holds me in his arms. "Shh it's going to be okay" he kisses my forehead.

Me and Gareth are not really in a relationship but he gives me comfort when i need it and he's very sweet.

But I still love carl. I miss him. So much. And seeing him today tore my heart open so wide. And I know that Gareth is only a temporary filler.

__~*¿Time skip a couple weeks?*~__

I can hear them. Gareth and the others. They think that I am out of earshot range but I can hear them perfectly fine.

They are talking about going to kill my old group. I'm not going to let that happen.

I start running. Only with my buck knife and a revolver, I run to where he said they were.

I finally run up onto a church. I walk up the steps quietly. I whistle a special tune that we made up back at the prison.

I hear footsteps and then they stop. "Im not going to stand out hear and let the rotters eat me. Hurry up and open the door" I half laugh.

"Who's outside?" I hear someone ask. It's Rick. "The fucking pizza man." I say sarcastically.

"It's Megan you dipshit." I can practically hear Michoones smirk now.

"Just open the damn door so I can be all mushy with you guys" I laugh. Rick opens the door and smiles, "Yep, it's Megan."

I smile and walk in. I'm back. I'm finally with my family once more.

!A/N¡ Okay, so I don't know how short this is but I hope you all like! But anyway, I was wondering if someone wanted to co-write this book with me? Sence I have been lacking on the updates