Chapter 26 - Bestie trip

(Cassia POV)

The second Wanda was back I went through the bags and took the pill. I sighed heavily.

"You sure it'll work? You kinda are a Goddess and a super soldier, and Loki..." 

"Wands, I love you, but I'm going to start losing my hair from the stress...can we talk about something else?" I sit on the floor of her room and cross my legs.

"Okay....how was the sex?" She sits down curious.

"Isn't it weird talking about this since you were with Loki?"

"Oh please" She gets closer. "That was like a five minute relationship, it really doesn't count."

"Okay.." I say nervous "Well, it was different than with everyone else."

"How? Was it the frost giant thing? Too cold down there?" She winks and points to my crotch.

"NO WANDS" I giggle nervous. "He was attentive, and careful.." She looks at me with one eyebrow up. "Okay besides that, but that was my fault, I kinda.. begged him to do it." Wandas jaw drops and start laughing. "After some time, he started reminding me of Steve, and I really didn't need that reminder, so I asked him to be rougher..He told me he didn't want to hurt me though."

"Tell me you told him to hurt you. The way you screamed with Bucky, I know you like being hurt." I slap Wanda's leg and we both start laughing so hard we don't stop.

Someone knocks on the door. I use my magic to open the door and Wanda stares at me. "I've been practicing."

Bucky walks in nervous. "Hi Cass."

"Hi Bucky" I'm curious to where this is going.

"Thor said you are only going to be here for a day..so I was wondering.." He looks to the floor very nervous.

"Nope, not today Bucky, I'm having a friends day with Cass, you and your horny ass will have to wait." I look at Wanda surprised at what she said.

"Well, she's only here for a day, you can't hog her all day. The rest of us miss her too." He starts arguing with Wanda. She stands up and gets into his face.

"I missed her more than any of you delinquents, besides we have a lot to talk about."

"We have a lot to talk about too."

"ENOUGH CHILDREN, GOD.." I get up frustrated. "Let me talk to Loki, I'm sure he won't mind us staying for a few more days."

"Why do you have to talk to Loki?" Bucky asked curious.

"Because Buck...I made a deal with my boyfriend and I respect it." I punch his arm and walk out to look for Loki.

"I don't think that's how a Princess acts" He yells out from the room.

I find Loki in the training grounds throwing daggers, showing some scared SHIELD agent how to summon them. "You know baby, not everyone has abilities like ours." I give the kid a sorrowful look. He smiles and runs off. 

Loki wraps his arms around my waist. "I am bored here. Can we go to a room and...have fun?" I laugh running my hands up his chest to the back of his neck twirling my fingers into his hair. 

"Well, if we stay for a few days, I think we can do that in several places, including the pool I hear they have." I say seductively trying to get him to agree to stay.

He pushes me away upset. "You said one day."

"I know, but everyone is fighting over spending time with me, there isn't enough hours in the day." His hands are on his hips, hes looking at the floor frustrated.