CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Taehyung was on the journey to meet his school-time friend Jeon Jungkook. They were close friends regardless of their difference in lifestyle, interests, and friend circle. Taehyung was from one of the richest families in Korea whereas Jungkook was from a normal middle-class family. Taehyung was a nerd in his childhood and had only a few friends but Jungkook was a social butterfly with the entire campus as his friends. Taehyung having an extremely high IQ compared to the rest of the students had to face a lot of troubles in his schooldays. His mentors suspected him of cheating on exams due to his single-step answering method even for the toughest mathematical problems. The rest of the students also stayed away from taehyung for avoiding unnecessary troubles. Jungkook was the only person who dared to make a friendship with taehyung avoiding all the troubles their friendship caused him.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's friendship was truly the best. JK made Tae break his loneliness and helped him to get rid of his shy nature. JK being an average student became a topper with the help of his intelligent best friend. Their friendship was the best. The stupid things the comedy duo did during their school days had no limits. Taehyung's slightly crazy nature raised from his heavy thinking ability and Jungkook's hard work to understand and put up with his friend's wild thoughts was the root cause of all the humor.

Jungkook and Taehyung but sadly had to split by the death of Taehyung's dad
.But they continued their friendship through social media and Jungkook was there for his friend in all his bad days. They also had meetups whenever they felt like seeing each other.

.

Jungkook is now a leading novelist of Korea and Taehyung even though was least interested in literature stuff but read all books written by his friend and was a great supporter of the novelist. Taehyung on the other hand is one of the brilliant scientists and had already become damn famous for his powerful inventions and breathtaking theories. However, his identity was hidden as he always hated being identified by others. Scientists and the world never noticed Taehyung but they were all behind "V ", the man behind all the stunning inventions and also the man without a face. He wanted freedom and whenever he felt suffocated by his research works he'll take a long break to clear his mind.

Taehyung is now going to meet his friend after 2 years break and JK was currently living in a slightly isolated mountain valley along with an orphanage for collecting information for his new novel with an orphan student as the major character. He wanted his work to be a perfect one so he chose to stay with the orphan students for finding their thoughts, sorrows, dreams, etc. They were planning to spend the rest of their vacation days at some tourist destinations.

JK was waiting for Tae at the nearby bus stop and when he met the taller they both hugged each other tightly. After talking for a long time about their current lifestyles and eating food JK took Tae to the orphanage where he was staying as he had a few more things to complete in the orphanage before returning. They both were happy and excited at the same time to see each other after a long time.