TROUBLES ON THE WAY

Sam was drinking the coffee Seokjin gave him and he didn't realize it when his mustache got displaced but Seokjin surely did that. Even though he became a little bit scared initially he managed to fake a smile and called his friend Hoseok who was also a police officer. Hoseok understanding the seriousness of the situation immediately hurry to Jin's homestay with his colleague Yoongi. They both were in charge of the town.

Sam without realizing the troubles him gonna face was still talking with Jin eating the sweet snacks provided by the elder. 

Tae went to Namjoon with Jimin for discussing the situation. Namjoon got surprised by hearing that now he can touch Jimin and also Jimin can move objects. Tae asked Jimin to move the chair and he successfully moved that to make Namjoon so happy. "Now I'm sure you are not hallucinating and I'm happy for you but what I want to tell you is not happy news, Jimin your friend will not be with you forever. I mean his body is somewhere in pathetic condition, his body needs medical support. If you or our police system failed to find him on time his body may stop working completely and you will not be able to see Jimin again not even in this soul form. So you have 2 options now 1, If you want to same this Dr go and find him before it's too late 2, let go of your friend by taking a few strong drugs and you will get rid of him forever. Jimin trembled hearing the second option and looked at Taehyung helplessly.

Taehyung was not ready to give up. Jimin was the first person he got attracted to both physically and emotionally. He felt his heartbeat raising whenever the younger was around him. He felt a pang on his heart whenever a teardrop appeared on younger's eyes. He wasn't dumb for not realizing his feelings. He was waiting for someone to finally accept that he was not hallucinating and now as he got his confirmation from an ever-best psychiatrist in Korea he has nothing to think about. He wanted Jimin." I am not going to give up, I'll find Jimin" his words were strong. Tae saw a teardrop forming on mochi's eyes. Yes, Jimin was crying with happiness, he was feared of thinking Tae leaving him and he couldn't find any reason for the elder to help him. But when he heard Tae's decision he became so happy.

After Namjoon's session, they were going back to the orphanage and that's when Jimin asked Tae a question

After Namjoon's session, they were going back to the orphanage and that's when Jimin asked Tae a question." why did you decide to help me?" Why you wanna know that bad?", Tae asked another question in return."Quit playing Tae I know you did had a chance to get rid of me but you choose to help me without even asking me anything in return, why did you do that"? "Who told you that I'm not gonna ask anything for the favors I'd done and going to do in future?" "But you already know that unlike you I'm not from a rich family and I might not be even having a decent bank balance to repay you"." What made you think that I want money, don't forget that I'm a famous scientist having dozens of pattent for my findings and also hundreds of business groups are in queue for appointing me for their research purpose" replied Tae."Then what do you want from me?"."Don't think heavy mochi I'll ask you that when the time arrives and you can't refuse me then"Tae smirked."Ok, whatever but now you must stop calling me mochi since you already know my name and the name mochi didn't suit an adult doctor. Don't you think the same?""No, I'm not going to stop calling you mochi even though I know your name and from now only I can call you mochi, remember I'm your Savior and so you must accept the request of your savior"."Ok, then I'll let you call me that only because you promised to help me"jimin pouted cutely.

"Ok, then I'll let you call me that only because you promised to help me"jimin pouted cutely