RELEASE

JK and Sam along with the help of Hoseok and Yoongi were making new plans to trap Bong Pal so that he'll be compelled to release Tae. They wanted to make their plan work as soon as possible giving zero chance to media covering the news of Tae's arrest.  At the same time, Bong Pal was searching for safe methods to kill Taehyung. Yoongi came out with a brilliant plan for rescuing Tae and all others agreed on the same and they started to work for the same. For that Yoongi took an appointment with Bong Pal. Bong Pal wasn't expecting the previous officer who handled Jimin's missing case to call him but wondered the reason behind his request to the appointment.

 Bong Pal wasn't expecting the previous officer who handled Jimin's missing case to call him but wondered the reason behind his request to the appointment

Yoongi was waiting for Bong Pal and when he met the same. He took his laptop and exhibited a video clipping. The video clip was nothing other than the CCTV footage of Bong Pal's people kidnapping the Thai boy. And along with the same he presented a DNA result showing the half-burned body found on the previous day matching with the DNA of the missing Thai boy. Bong Pal got startled by the proofs showed by the police officer." What do you want from me?" asked Bong Pal."So you understood the situation right. I could upload this video and DBA test result on social media and that'll be the end of the political career of Mr.Bong Pal "." Look I know the seriousness of the situation but that was an accident I didn't mean to kill that person"."Then whom did you planned to kill?" asked Yoongi."You don't have to answer my question I know the answer already it was Park Jimin right"."I'm sorry it was a mistake . Tell me how much you want I can settle this here right now"pleaded Bong Pal."What I want is not money. I want my previous case back in my hands and also Kim Taehyung must be released within 2 hours. Is it OK with you."Yes, it's more than Ok. But before that, you must promise me that this video clipping and DNA report will not be a part of Jimin's missing case anymore. I didn't do anything to that boy yes it was true that I planned to kidnap him for bargaining with Jackson but we accidentally kidnapped that Thai boy and we released him after 1 week and I don't know what happened to him after that"Bong Pal confessed."Ok I am promising you You will be out of Jimin's missing case. And I want you to issue me new appointment order within 2 hours and any delay will cost you your career."Yoongi left leaving crying Bong Pal there.

Tae and Jimin were peacefully sleeping hugging each other in the cell. Tae woke up hearing the sound of someone walking towards their cell. Tae immediately woke Jimin up and they saw someone opening the cell. "You can go now," the man said and left making Tae and Jimin wonder what the hell just happened. Tae and Jimin slowly walked out and there stood JK outside the asylum to pick Tae."Are you Ok Tae? Did they beat you? Asked Jk worriedly."No Jk they didn't even lay a finger on me and I'm more than OK it was a nice experience" replied Tae."I think you became insane after spending 1 day alone in a mental asylum to think it was a nice experience. Whatever, let's return home and we have lots of new things to share with you"."Who told you that I was alone in the cell in the first place. mochi was also there in the cell." "Oh Pardon Tae, I forgot about your full-time companion" JK chuckled.