FAMILY

"Oh my baby, you look so tired...." A beautiful lady in her forties rushed inside Jimin's ward. The duty nurse tried to stop her but failed miserably. "You should know your duties correctly girl I'm here to see my son, go and get lost" the lady pushed the nurse and ran to Jimin."Mom, please wait for few more minutes it's not visitors' time yet"Taehyung also entered the ward panting after chasing his mother for long. Jimin got awestruck by all these happenings but felt so happy realizing the lady is Tae's mother. He felt an instant connection with Tae's mother.

"Sister, please excuse my mother she is so impatient to wait for fifteen more minutes. Sorry for all the troubles she made".Tae said the duty nurse. "It's  OK young man, I'm not taking this seriously, after all, she just wanted to see Jimin, and Jimin also seems to be so happy seeing her. I'll go now and give you people some privacy and contact me instantly if found some abnormalities in Jimin's behavior" she left the room smiling.

"You look the same as in the picture Kook showed me so beautiful. I'm so happy I never thought of my dumb son being clever enough to date someone as beautiful as you" she said.

"Thanks for your compliments Mrs.Kim it's me, I'm the lucky one here to get a partner as loving as your son and I'm so thankful to you for accepting me even though I don't even have a family to support me" replied Jimin.

" Mrs.Kim is a too formal baby you can call me mom. I mentally accepted you as my son's partner on the very first day Tae mentioned you in our conversation. But this brat didn't even tell me your name I had to blackmail Kook for getting your photo and information. And what I want is a son-in-law who is so caring and loving and also I'm sure my son desires the same and you are perfect for my son" she concluded.

"Thank you mom, you made my day," said Jimin.

"Tae, why are you still here?" asked his mother.

"What, then where do you expect me to leave?" asked Tae in reply.

"Why can not you understand I want some alone time with my new baby so stop being trouble and go wherever you want I don't care. You are no more a child."

"What is your problem mom, why can't you two talk in front of me. Why are you avoiding me?" Tae whined like a child?

"Stop your cute act and it's not gonna work and try to understand that your cute face is nowhere nearer to Chim's cuteness. so stop whining and get out".She said sternly. Jimin was smiling seeing the heartwarming relationship between the two.

" Chim, you even gave him a nickname on your first meeting. But I am making this clear you can't steal him from me mom. I'm going out now but don't consider this as my defeat and I'll return soon".Tae left the room pouting a little.

"Don't mind him, I know that your health is still to improve but I couldn't hold my wish to see you that's why I came hope I'm not disturbing you".

Jimin nodded his head assuring he is happy to see her.

" So Chim, I want to tell you something. It's about Tae. You know, it's the first time I am seeing him this much happy after his father's death. He never showed any interest in anyone. All he had was a few trustworthy friends like Kook and I was always worried about his future. I've always wanted to hold my grandchildren and see Tae's happy life but I was scared of him never having the thoughts of a warm family. After all these years finally, I think I could stop worrying about my son as you are here. Please take care of my son for me. I know how much my Tae loves you Chim and I can also see your love for him in your eyes so promise me that you'll not split at any cost."

"I promise you, mom, I'll be there for him both in his happiness and sorrows no matter what happens. We'll overcome our worst situations together and will enjoy our upcoming life holding hands tightly. I'll be with him as long as he wants me to."Jimin replied.

" That's all I need to hear Chim, thanks for coming into my Son's life. From now you are a part of the Kim family. You can take a rest now I'll be going soon" after saying this she leaned to Jimin's forehead and kissed there lovingly. And whispered in his ears." I'm serious about grandchildren, I won't mind taking care of dozens of children if they have your cute face and Tae's boxy smile. And I'm pretty sure Tae won't mind if it's with you".Jimin's face suddenly turned bright red from what he heard. Tae's mother left the room leaving a blushing Jimin there.

 Tae's mother left the room leaving a blushing Jimin there