MEMORIES

They all were waiting for the response from the public for the new feature "The Missing Doctor" by Kim Taehyung. Jimin was having a hard time trying to remember his life including college life. Taehyung blended the small memories of Jimin formulating those as a story and as expected this feature gained popularity in few hours. Jimin's classmates got amazed by the accuracy of events given in the new feature. Kim Taehyung became a hot topic soon. His social media were flooding with questions and support from readers.

Tae was going through every comment that came on his social media but got zero comments or messages threatening him from writing further.
Yes, he wanted to meet the person who wants him to stop writing about Jimin.

Suddenly Tae got a call from his mother"Hello mom how are you?" asked Tae." I'm fine Tae but I want a favor from my child now" she said. "Favour, just ask me whatever you want other than heading back home cause I'm truly busy these days" replied Tae. "Mama wants to ask your permission for fixing your marriage with my friend's daughter Tae"." Mom please hear me I'm not ready for marriage now. I'm just 24 and also I can not marry some random girl mom" he replied."She is not a random girl Tae she's my friend's daughter pretty, charming and also caring you'll surely like her I'm sure just give it a try"."No mama please don't talk about this to me. I'll get married to a more pretty, charming, and caring person than this girl when it's time. But for that, you've to stop compelling me about this now. Because your son's love needs his help now".

"What, my baby is in love OMG then it's OK . Now take your time to help your future companion. I was too worried about you not having someone by your side after my life. But now I'm happy to hear my son got a crush. Is she beautiful Tae I wanna see her so badly" she whined."First of all, it's not she it's he, and yes he's really beautiful with attractive eyes, plump lips, a beautiful smile, and above all a wonderful personality. But you can't meet him now as I didn't  even propose to him yet."" Ok so I'll be getting a son-in-law soon, I'm so happy so now rush and help my new son "." Your son, I'd not even proposed him and you already replaced me?" "Yeah I don't need a heartless son and after you both getting married we'll be kicking you out from our home together". " Ok that's enough to make me jealous mom and I'll call you later, now take care"."Bye son and take good care of my son-in-law".Tae chuckled at her response.

Everything was going smoothly but someone was not happy. Jimin immediately found himself exiting from Tae's room when he found he was talking to his mother. Jimin didn't even try to hear about what they were talking about hearing Tae calling his mother 'Mom' was enough for him. He found his eyes getting wet and his mind flooding with thoughts of how his mother left him with his cruel stepdad carelessly, his stepdad beating him, trying to sexually abuse him all came to his mind. He found himself breaking.

His stepdad was so cruel and used to beat and scold him for his stress relief. He tolerated all those for living with his mother who never cared for him but only treated him like a servant. But one day when his stepdad started to touch him inappropriately after getting drunk he felt that unbearable so he took a flower vase and hit him using the same for self-protection leading the older to lose his consciousness for some time. And he took this time to take his stepdad's phone, called his father, and cried out for help. His father who was so loving and caring immediately contacted the nearby police station and with the help of police officers took Jimin out from that house.