DEAD END

The new feature named " The missing doctor " is gaining a high amount of popularity with every new episode. Tae and Jk along with Sam and Jimin were returning from Namjoon's clinic and that's when Jimin found a vehicle following them." Tae I think someone is following us" said Jimin little panicked."Oh then that's good, JK, Sam it's time I think the people we are seeking are just behind our vehicle and now and don't turn around to look. Now I'm gonna stop our car on a lonely road and we are gonna split ours was after giving shake hands. I'm pretty sure they'll follow me and you guys are gonna follow the people following me without them noticing OK?" asked Tae."Yeah but let Sam be with you what if they attacked you from behind?" asked JK."I have mochi with me and they can not even see him so it's not a problem." Then it's OK".

Tae stopped the car when they reached a lonely place and gave shake hands to JK and Sam and started walking in another direction. As expected the vehicle that followed them also stopped.JK and Sam hid safely and when they found 2 people following Tae they followed them without them noticing. Jimin was constantly giving updates of how distant the followers from Tae were and the weapons in their hands. Once they reached closer to Tae Jimin found them talking a syringe and filling it with some medicines and said the same to Tae. They tried to inject the syringe into Tae's neck but Tae could effectively avoid it and beat the one who tried to harm him. By this time JK and Sam reached there and with their help, Tae beat the people and tired them up.

"Now tell me who made you do this?" asked Tae

"Now tell me who made you do this?" asked Tae." No, we are not going to tell you " replied the people."If you don't tell me then I'll not be showing you any mercy" by saying this he took a knife and took one of his hands and chopped his pinky finger emotionlessly leading the person to cry louder "We'll say it's Tan" he cried out."Ok then what did they do to Jimin?" asked Tae. They indeed gave me a quotation to kill this Jimin guy but I never got a chance to kill him. We were planning to kidnap him on his way to the airport and after killing him the plan was to bury his body but he never reached the spot where we planned him to kidnap. And the next day we found he went missing so we used that chance to win the money by saying to Tan that we did kill Jimin but in truth, we didn't even kidnap the boy to kill him. Tan gave me this new mission to kill you so that this case will not be reopened and we feared that you will find that boy and that's why we took this mission" he stated."Sam, take him to some hospital "said Tae." So the person behind mochi's missing is not Tan, right kook, that option turned to be a dead-end"."Yes, Tae I think this may take a few more time to get solved. And also I do have a feeling that the real culprit is someone who is out of our suspect list, didn't you think that?".There are possibilities kook we are still unaware of many secrets mochi's life holds.

People were patiently waiting for the new episode of the feature 'The missing doctor'.Everyone was so curious to know the real reason behind the missing of handsome doctor. That's when the new episode of the feature got released.