CONFIDENCE

Jimin's surgery was a success, now everyone is eagerly waiting for him to open his eyes. Doctors were praying for the best due to the high probability of being disabled after critical brain surgery. In Jimin's case, his physique was completely all right. But doctors wanted Jimin to wake up to know if he had any memory problems. Namjoon had been preparing Tae for the worst, it was almost clear that Jimin might not be able to realize Taehyung and Joon put all his efforts to make Tae understand the situation.

Everyone who loved Jimin was there in the hospital to welcome their beloved to his new life except Taehyung. He chose to stay in his new apartment he rented near the hospital to look after Jimin. Yes, Tae was the one who took care of Jimin for the entire 2 weeks he lied unconscious, he didn't even agree to appoint any maid. He was so persistent in taking care of Jimin. He was so in love with Jimin and he knew that it'll be too hard for him to hold his tears if Jimin said he doesn't know Taehyung. And that's why he chose to not show up in the hospital at least until the crowd to meet Jimin return their homes.

Tae had zero ideas about what he will do if Jimin rejected him, it was not like Tae was not ready to wait for Jimin but his mind was thinking wild about Jimin finding someone better than Tae or someone normal to be exact and leave him

Tae had zero ideas about what he will do if Jimin rejected him, it was not like Tae was not ready to wait for Jimin but his mind was thinking wild about Jimin finding someone better than Tae or someone normal to be exact and leave him. He was not at all getting enough sleep due to such scary thoughts. He called his mom for some reason. She was there for him in all his troubles and she always made him raise his confidence on every single fall.

"Hello, mom, it's me are you free for a talk now?"

"Oh Tae, I'm always free. Weren't you the one who made me stop working my lovely job and now you're asking if I'm free"

"Mom, I'm tired.........."

"Tae, my son what happened? are you alright?"

"I love him so much mom, I don't know what to do if he tells me to leave him. I'm feared of losing him" Tae started to sob

"Oh my boy, you are worrying about Jiminy forgetting you right, but I think you don't have to be worried about that. He was the one who came to you when he felt your presence near him even in his pathetic state leaving his body, what did you understand from this, it means you two are meant for each other. I'm sure that he can't live without you Tae. Perhaps it may take a little bit of time for him to readjust with his new life but today or tomorrow he'll come back to you seeking your warmth"

"Thanks, mom you don't even know how much your words mean to me. Thank you mom"

"It's my duty as a mother Tae you don't have to thank me for that"

"But I never mentioned Jimin's name and all these incidents to you. Then how did you know about all these things?"

"I'm your mom Tae, I have my ways and you better take good care of my son-in-law or else be ready for the consequences."

"I know it's Kook, right. Wasn't he the one who told you about all this? I told him to hide these weird incidents from you so that you don't feel stressed but that bunny doesn't understand anything"

"You don't have to blame Kook for what I did. I'm your mom and I deserve to know about you after giving birth and taking care of you for all these years"

"Of course you do have rights on me but I was hiding things to keep my loving mom stress-free".

" I know and that's why I blackmailed Kook for getting photos and details of my son-in-law. And I should say after seeing his face now I'm praying for getting grandchildren with Jimin's beautiful features."

"What, Grandchildren, what happened to you mom. I'm here fearing him rejecting me and you are there planning our children's future".

" Son, you never give up on anything you want, and now Jimin being the one who achieved my boy's attention in between all these 24 years I'm sure you won't let him leave no matter whatever happens. You are having Kim's blood in your body and that's why I'm not tensed about the situation. I know you'll gain what you want. I want Park Jimin as my son-in-law and I think you'll complete my wish. I believe in you my son ".

" Thanks, mom, and now I'm promising you that Park Jimin is gonna be the new son-in-law of Kim's family. I'll make him mine".

"That's my boy, so cheer up and take care"

"Bye mom take care"