NEW PLANS

JK felt something bad hearing the siren of the police vehicle but it was too late for any actions. A police jeep stopped in front of the homestay and 2 police officers get off from the police jeep. They stormed inside the homestay. Seeing Hoseok Jin quickly moved away from Sam and started yelling "Hoseok he is the one. He is the criminal who kidnapped our Jimin he even knows the incidents only I and Jimin know which I'm completely sure of not sharing with any newspapers. Catch him." Sam got stunned by the sudden shouting and couldn't process what's happening." I almost believed this criminal, but look God is great and that's why I caught his displaced mustache" he continued."Come here you evil brat where did you hide our Jiminie?" Hoseok started beating Sam. By this time Yoongi brought the handcuffs and they took Sam to the police station.

JK understanding the situation called Tae stating what's going on and Tae suddenly appointed a lawyer to take Sam out from the police station. J hope and Yoongi were trying their hard to make Sam tell the truth but only one sentence came from his mouth was "Tae got Jimin's ghost with him and he told us all this. I was there to confirm the information". The police officer even though not believed Sam's answers felt sorry for the boy and called JK whom Sam told as his guardian. Soon JK along with the lawyer reached the police station and explained the situation and provided the contact details of Dr. Kim Namjoon as Tae's psychiatrist. With the help of a lawyer, JK took Sam back to the orphanage.

"You were boasting you will do that, you will do this yesterday then what happened to THE BEST ACTOR." JK mocked Sam." It was almost smooth but that Jin's sweets were too sweet which made me zoned out for placing my displaced mustache correctly and that's what happened and it's not my fault" whined Sam."It's ok you don't need to worry now. Did they beat you hard?" asked JK worriedly ." No, I started crying even before they properly start beating so they didn't beat me hard feelings sorry for me and now I'm more confident on my acting skills," said Sam chuckling.

Jk and Sam reached the orphanage and he saw a famous news reporter in the orphanage. "Hello, how are you reporter sir, btw what are you doing here?" Asked JK." Doing fine Jungkook and I'm here to see Mr.Taehyung for some completion works for his new feature on our newspaper regarding Jimin missing case". "Taehyung writing a feature on Jimin's missing case?" asked JK unbelievably. "Yeh and the first few parts are gonna release tomorrow itself"." Ok reporter sir nice to meet you"."Nice to meet you too JK" he walked out after their conversation.

"What's going on Tae?". asked Jk." Nothing important kook I'm gonna release my feature on Jimin's missing case from tomorrow onwards, that's it"."But why?"."Because we need to find where Jimin is Tae. We don't know him we want his kidnapper and there is no better way than this to make him come to me, Kook." "Do you think it'll make him come to you?" Asked Jk." Of course kook any new updates regarding Jimin's missing case will make him feared, fear of getting caught so he'll try to stop the feature at any cost and that's why I do this"."Ok, but now as we know Jimin is real we want to introduce ourselves to Jimin, where is he?" He is currently beside you" replied Tae. "So hello Jimin, I'm Jungkook a growing writer and nice to meet you"." Hi, Jimin I'm Sam a growing stenographer nice to meet you" Sam copied JK's sentence mockingly."You brat "JK ran to beat Sam but he escaped running quickly making everyone smile.