INVESTIGATION

Tae and JK were going insane, they couldn't find any other clues, they got stuck. They didn't have any other clues all they could do now was to help Jimin in remembering his past. They wanted to find true Jimin and the only way they could find him was through Jimin itself. Nobody knew where Jimin went, nobody knew what happened to him except Jimin so mochi was their only hope left in finding true Jimin.

"Mochi, we are going to Seokjin's homestay," said Tae." But why Tae?" asked Jimin." I want you to put your best in remembering the past. I know you can do that "." I'm not sure Tae but I can try my best. All I remember is giving Seokjin Hyung some papers regarding my flight for the next day to safe keep them," said Jimin."Yes I know that's exactly why we are planning to take you there even he could help you in remembering things"."Then it's OK Tae let's go".

They reached Jin Hyung's homestay and there stood the worldwide handsome itself for welcoming them

They reached Jin Hyung's homestay and there stood the worldwide handsome itself for welcoming them. Hoseok already told Jin about all the things going on and also mentioned Tae's and JK's visit. So he was waiting for the people to come. He was already done packing dozens of sweet packets for giving Sam as an apology gift. Tae and Jk along with Jimin started to talk about the papers Jimin gave to Seokjin that day." He gave me some valuable documents regarding his further studies for safekeeping and I was keeping those safe for months but he never returned to take them "he started to cry after saying this. Taehyung found Jimin's eyes tearing up seeing his favorite Hyung crying so he tried to comfort Seokjin." He left me saying one of his favorite patients passed away and he wanted to see that person for the last time. He left even though I told him to not go"Seokjin finished. Tae and Jk left there after spending some more time with Jin.

"Who was that dead person you went to meet that day. Can you remember?" Asked Tae as soon as they get inside the car."Yes, I do remember It was Thomas uncle I went there to meet Sarah aunty, She was his wife and they were a perfect couple even in their old ages. I so badly wanted to comfort her in her big loss. That's all I remember" said Jimin with teary eyes."So JK, let's go to the hospital this Sarah aunty is our next clue." said Tae. and they set out to the hospital, the same hospital Jimin worked for almost 1 year, the same hospital where Jimin went missing mysteriously.

Jimin felt so happy to see his hospital once again. JK and Tae we're busy finding Sarah Thomas's room. And after finding out the room number they went to see and talk to Sarah Thomas. She was too weak but was able to talk and memories were also sharp comparing to other people around her age. Tae smiled at her and asked her if Jimin were there with her on the day he went missing."Yes, Jimin was there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. I have 3 children but no one has come to comfort me, but Jimin even though he didn't have to come here that night. After spending almost 2 hours making me calm down he left to see Thomas's body. And after that day when news spread about Jimin's missing, I couldn't even believe that. How could someone harm such a pure soul like Jimin" she concluded. Tae promised her to find and bring back Jimin and left the room.

Tae wasn't sure where all this was leading to but there was a new clue Sarah aunty left them. Yes they were now going to visit the hospital mortuary .