10

JENNIE'S POV

''Where were you last night''

Jisoo unnie ask as soon as i get in the car. Someone probably contact her already. I'm gonna be a dead meat.

'' Im sorry unnie i should have called you last night but I just thought that i can manage such a minor case alone.''

I said genuinely and i heard her sigh. There's no use lying to jisoo unnie, she is Ms. Knows everything.

'' i know Jen i understand. But they send me the picture of you and a woman. And they threat us to release those pic and say you are in a same sex relationship. ''

she stop and sigh .  Well, I don't know what to say.

''we are heading to sajanim's office right after we get to yg.''

she said and sigh louder. And i regret what i did last night . I thought too shallow and underestimate the paparazi. They probably be watching every move i made.The comeback  is coming in next month and I mess up a big time.

'' I''m sorry unnie. She is just a stranger who happen to help me because i run out of fuel in the middle of a road in the middle of night and i wasn't able to call you. I'm really sorry. I just didn't want you to babysit me all the time.''

I lower my head in guilt but she doesn't say anything but hug me.

"It's okay I understand jenduek but yg won't understand, let alone the neitizen . But don't worry , I'll try to find a way"

IN YG'S OFFICE

"We can't just sitting till the rumors are spread out.  But for sure, if we happen to hand money to thoes paparazzi , it wouldn't be from the company's budget. You will be the one who is responsible for this. "
Sajangnim said and I just lower my head.
I already know the company's rules and policy. So I don't argue anymore.

"And jisoo, I'm disappointed that you weren't there as you should as a manager. "
He turn to jisoo unnie and I feels so bad for unnie.
I'm the one who cause the trouble and..
Well, I'm not sure how to look at jisoo unnie in the eyes anymore after this.

The scloding stop as the clock strike twelve in the afternoon.

''We need to talk to her Jennie. Do you remember who she is, like her name.''

YG asked after scolding me for an hour. They almost postponed the comeback but Jisoo unnie cover me up so it doesn't happen.

''Her name is LIsa something. Her last name is unfamiliar.And She live in just a few block from my house but don't worry she's a foreigner and she won't remember my home . I made her tour the whole city to confused the route last night.''

I Said

"Where is her place"
Jisoo unnie ask seriously

"It's in Chongdam dong"
I said

'' the last name is not manoban right''

Jisoo unnie said for me to confirm . But as I flashback to last night and indeed it's a manoban. yes manoban!

'' it is , unnie !! You know her?''

i ask

'' what??? jennie! You met lalisa manoban? .''

Jisoo unnie shout in horror.

"Yea-h..w-why"

I stutter out , still shock by her expression

" She is a pervert!! Did she do something to you?"
Jisoo said as she check me up and down which confused me and sajangnim

"Calm down manager jisoo.
And tell me why are you acting like that."

He said impatiently

"She is my best friend sajanim"
She said and laugh out loud .
And sajangnim just close his eyes and calm down.

For a second, I thought jisoo unnie lost her mind because of receiving too much scolding .

"This is not a joke jisoo.
We are facing the major scandal of our artist .
Be professional and think about a solution in five days or it would be too much to handle."

He said sternly.
And unnie fix her postures and speak

"Just leave this to me sajangnim Nim, because this is a hundred percent solved problem if Jennie's informations are right."

She said and wink at me

'' Alright Jisoo , I'll leave this to you then. Good luck and I want a report in five days."

sajangnim said and leave us in the office.

LISA POV

''yes, for a year boss. ''

''I know I'm sorry ''

''okay bye''

i hang up the call and sigh. My boss said a year off is not accept in his company. He ask me to quit the job or comeback within a week. And i'll just sent him the resignation letter later.

I was about to call Rose to spent the night together with me before she go back to the states but a recieved a call from Jisoo unnie.

'' what up chicken. I thought you are so busy. What made you call me ''

'' let's meet tomorrow''

"What ? Ji--''

"10 am Tomorrow at Sunshine cafe . Bye lis.
I hope you come, we are talking about something serious."

Then she hang up the phone.
This is her way of begging
me to listen to her, she doesn't want me decline it so she hang up quick.

Well, best friend things.

After that I call Rose

Lisa :"Hello Rosé"
I started when she pick up the phone.

Rosé: yes ?
This cheetah is acting clueless

Lisa : you're leaving tomorrow and you haven't slept with me.
I need youuu...
And Im not even sure when I'm gonna see you again

We are sex buddy but I intend to marry her if the both of us couldn't find the one till we are forty.
My mom need a grandchild.

Rosé: I see you are desparate.
I'm in the hotel room now, come quick

She said and I hang up the phone and rush to her hotel.

To be continued🌚💩
...............................

A/N

I'm back with a short chapter.
🌚🌚🌝🌝
Please vote and comment for me 😇