19

A/N : Lisa's runway is insane. I can't believe how talented she is. She always make us blinks proud😭
..........................................................

Three week later

Lisa Pov

"Come in"

I push that particular door of seventh floor. Sajangnim called me last night. So here I am.

"Good morning Sajangnim."

I greet

"Good morning Lisa.
Come and sit."

I sit across him and wait him to speak

His secretary come in and place a cup of tea for each of us.

He took a sip before he speaks

"So since we both are busy, I'll go to the point."
He said

"I want you to be our photographer Ms. Lisa.
I really like your recent works with Somi and I'm wondering if we could have you as our photographer. "

He said and I'm surprised by the bluntness.
I calm down myself to look professional. I think carefully before I speak.
This is a big opportunity since yg is kind of many photographers' dream.
And I could made a lot of money before I start up my own studio. And yg can made my name in the industry.
There's no reason to say no so,
I decided to say yes but something cross my mind

"What about Jennie."
I blurt out and Mr. Yang look at me confusedly.

"I mean I'm her manager isn't it. "
I said and he let out a chuckle.

" Good question but You don't have to worry about that.
Jisoo's team can help her for the meantime with her promotion period. And later that she is going to go for a vacation.
And I can manage every scandals she had and she will have"

He said. What does he mean by she will have. I'm not really sure what he mean. May be the past scandal is about me and her  but about the future. What does he mean.

"Sajangnim --"
I was about to asked him but a knock interrupt us.

"Come in"
He said and his secretary come in again.

"Mr. Kim Dong- sik is here, Sajangnim"

She said and Mr Yang turn to me

"It's all I want to talk about Ms. Lisa. I want you to consider it and let's talk about your decision in next three days. We'll talk about the contract that day ."

He said and I bow and walk out from the office as an old man with formal attire walk in his office. I just nodded my head as an acknowledgement. And he did too.

I was heading to my office when my phone rings.

"Hey unnie."

"Hey Lis, can you get a van and come to the Myeong Dong street. The van suddenly stop.
Jennie's radio show is starting in thirty minutes.
Please get a van and come here quick"

Unnie said and I ran to the parking lot and drive off a van .

"I'll be there."

A few moments later

I park beside the road where I saw a van is stoping.

I messaged Jisoo and a few seconds. And later ,two people come out from the car and walk to my van.

The cute mandu is trailing behind Jisoo as she lower her head as low as she can and her expressionless face is tempting me to pinch her cheeks. Oh god. I remember how I tried to keep myself professional everytime she flirt (my imaginations maybe )with me. She's been acting so clingy and strange which I don't wanna assume as she being interested in me.
But her actions say it all. And I always remind myself not to cross the line.
Well, I like her but I'm not a bold teenager to rush things and accept the damage later.