The Big News

Kiba sighed

"He probably just needs some time to think...he'll be ok...once he talks to Hinata...maybe it was just a misunderstanding?"

Tenten ran up dragging an annoyed Shikamaru with her...

"Where'd Naruto go?"

Sasuke frowned.

"He went off after these idiots told him Hinata wants to cancel the wedding."

Tenten screamed

"WHAT!!"

Shikamaru sighed.

"Too troublesome."

Tenten shook her head.

"Hinata didnt want to cancel the wedding...she's pregnant!!!"

Everyone stopped for a few minutes...then ran after Naruto...Sasuke and Shino ran in hopes of keeping Naruto from killing everyone.

/with Hinata/

Hinata sighed as she downed her coffee. She was tired, her feet hurt and she felt fat.

She hauled herself up.

She was a mommy to be and her fiancee the soon to be daddy. She smiled at Naruto being a father. He'd be a good father if she could keep him from feeding their child ramen.

She gave a sweet smile. This wouldn't be so hard, if only she could find him.

Speak of the devil. Hinata raised her hand and waved a a disgruntled looking Naruto.

"Naruto-kun. I have to talk to you!"

Naruto sees Hinata and gets mad...pissed even.

"No dont. I already know!"

Hinata's eyes widened. He was mad.

"Im...sorry...its just....its our...child...and you needed to know..."

She covered her eyes and rushed off. Why did nothing ever go right?!?"

Naruto's eyes went wide.

Baby?

Hinata...was pregnat...she wasnt canceling the engagement...she was going to tell him she was pregnant.

She was going to be a mother and him a dad.

"Im going to be a dad..."

Realization hit him....

"Pregnant women aren't suppose to be stressed!"

In a flash, he caught up to Hinata who was at their front door sobbing.

Naruto kneeled down and wrapped his arms around her and grought her close to him.

"Naruto-kun. You aren't mad...are you?"

He kissed her forehead.

"Not at all. At least not at you."

He gently put his hand on her stomach.

"You're carrying my baby...our baby. Hinata I could never be mad at you."

He gave her a loving kiss and carried her into their home. As she lied on the couch, he stood up and cracked his knuckles.

"Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to go have a talk with our friends."

Hinata cringed at the sounds of Naruto yelling from outside of their house.

He was dragged back into the house by Sasuke, who had to place him in a genjustu, and Shino.