20 Questions with Team 7

Looking down at him are two onyx orbs peering at him through a set of glasses. A killer intent brings them back to reality as they look over to see a VERY pissed off Sasuke. Boruto then looks at the position they are in. Sarada is laying on top of him on the ground and he has his arms around her while they unintentionally kissed. The other villagers around them all stopped and observed the situation. The Nara family and Himawari find the two in their awkward position and all fan girl and fan boy.

Sasuke slowly walks towards them with a dark aura around him. Boruto and Sarada hurriedly stand up and Boruto tries to run away from Sasuke only to have the said Uchiha grab his collar and drag him to Naruto's office.

Sarada stands there watching them but all she can think about are Boruto's lips. 'He kissed me. He really kissed me. It was an accident but still Boruto Uzumaki kissed me. I can die happy now. CHA!' her inner self thinks. She continues her walk to the Yamanaka flower shop to retrieve the flowers Ino sent her for.

When she enters the shop, Inojin and Sai immediately notice the glow on her face. "So, did you find him and finally confess?" Sai asks her smirking. She blushes and stutters, "N-no...h-he...kissed...m-me...b-but it w-was an a-accident." Inojin laughs at her with his father and they give her the flowers. She leaves quickly.

Inojin looks at his father. "I don't know who's more dense. Her or Boruto." Sai thinks and responds, "Definitely Naruto." The father/son duo high five and finish getting the flowers ready for the wedding.

Sasuke drags Boruto into the Hokage office and drops him in the middle of the floor. Boruto quickly crawls over to Naruto who looks at his son with a raised eyebrow. He then looks at Sasukeand sighs, "What'd he do this time?" Sasuke calms himself. "I caught your hormonally imbalanced son kissing my daughter in public." he says coldly glaring at Boruto.

Boruto shivers and Naruto laughs. "So, I guess it's time huh?" Sasuke nods. "Oh yeah. Sai should be here shortly." In a flash, Sai appears in the office. "It's time huh?" Naruto and Sasuke nod and Naruto ties his son to a chair. The three men all surround him and glare at him menacingly.

Sasuke speaks up first. "Okay Bolt. Let's play a game. We ask the questions and you answer. We will know if you're lying. After we're done, we will decide your fate."

Boruto gulps. Shino appears in the window and begins to form hand signs. A sound barrier surround the room and blocks anyone from entering.

Sasuke asks the first question. "Why did you kiss my daughter?" Boruto gulps, "Well...it was an accident. I ran into her and was trying to keep her from hurting herself."

Naruto smirks, "So, you were protecting her? Does that mean you care about her?" "That was two questions!!!" Boruto shouts. Sasuke shoot him a glare and he quickly answers, "Yes, I was protecting her. I never want Sarada to get hurt. Especially not by me. And yes I care about her."

Sai studies him for a second. "So, what are you afraid of?" Boruto's eyes soften. "I'm afraid to lose her."

Sasuke scoffs, "She's not yours. So, how can you lose something or someone that doesn't even belong to you?" Boruto glares at him. "SHE'S MY FRIEND!!!! AND EVEN IF SHE NEVER FEELS THE WAY I DO, I WILL STILL NEVER WANT TO LOSE HER AS A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!"

Naruto looks at him. "So, what is stopping you from admitting your feelings?" Boruto glances at Sasuke and looks back to the ground. Sasuke's heartaches a bit. 'I'm the reason?'

"Why don't you want to tell her how you feel Bolt?" Sasuke asks. Boruto looks down at him and mumbles incoherently, "I don't...my...uncle..."

Sai speaks up, "We cant here you Bolt!!!" Boruto shouts with tears in his eyes. "I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke jumps back in shock.

"What do you mean you don't want to lose me?" he asks with slight hurt in his voice. Boruto locks eyes with Sasuke, tears still streaming, "You mean so much to me Uncle Sasuke. I don't want you to hate me because of how I feel about Sarada."

"And how do you feel about her?" Sai asks with his little book up to his nose. Boruto looks at the floor, "When I see her, she makes my heart skip a beat. Sometimes I say or do stupid things just to keep her attention. When she talks to other guys, I get jealous. When she gets hurt or is in danger, I want to be the one protect her."

He looks up at everyone who has puppy dog eyes and anime tears. Boruto raises an eyebrow at them. Shino looks at them confused, "Why are you guys crying? Especially you Sasuke." Sasuke wipes his eyes with his sleeve. "The feels dude...." Sai sniffs heavily. Naruto quivers, "Its just...the feels man....the feels." Boruto and Shino sweat drop.

Kurama, Matatabi and Isobu ask to be released as small summonings. They appear out of three puffs of smoke as the younger versions of themselves. Naruto looks around, "Good thing Himawari isn't here. You guys know how she feels about Kurama." Sasuke looks down at Kurama, "Say, doesn't she call you Fluffy-kun or something like that?" Kurama glares at Sasuke with a embarrassed blush on his face. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone laughs at him.

Kurama looks up at Boruto. "So kit. How long have you felt this way?" Isobu asks, "Why didn't you say anything before?" Matatabi asks, "Can you scratch my ears?" Everyone looks at Matatabi and say, "Stupid." Boruto answers the questions. "Since we graduated at the academy. I didn't think she'd like me back and I cant scratch your ear because I'm tied up." Matatabi sulks under Naruto's desk.

Sasuke looks at Boruto with a different look in his eyes. "So, if I untie you, will you try to confess to her?" Boruto looked at Sasuke. "I don't know how."

Naruto asks him, "Do you need help?" Boruto nods and answers, "Yes. I guess I do."

Sai asks, "Did you like the kiss?" Boruto turns as red as Hinata. Sasuke chuckles, "I take that as a yes."

Sasuke then asks, "Do you need my approval?" Boruto looks at him and then nods.

Kurama asks, "Does anyone else know about your crush?" Boruto thinks and then his eyes widen. "Crap! Tenji!"

Tenji shunshins behind him, "What Bolt? I felt like it was my duty to tell your father." Boruto glares at his teammate. "Do you want me to tell her for you since you can't find the words?" Tenji asks. Boruto shouts, "HECK NO!!! SHE'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT!!!"

Naruto looks at Boruto and kneels in front of him, "Are you afraid that she'll reject you Bolt?" Boruto nods and looks at the ground.

"Cut him loose Sai." Sasuke tells him. Sai cuts the ropes and Sasuke approaches Boruto with his Mangekyo activated. Boruto looks at him in fear but stands his ground. "I will not let you intimidate me Uncle Sasuke. I love Sarada and even if you kill me, my spirit will still be here to watch over her." Sasuke stares directly into Boruto's unmoving gaze.

He suddenly smiles and his eyes turn back to normal. "Okay. You pass. I give you my blessing." Boruto's mouth drops. "EHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke releases the genjustu he placed on Boruto when they were in the village. Boruto looks up and finds himself at home with Hinata and Himawari. "What the....?" he looks around in confusion. Hinata looks at him, "Oh Boruto. You're awake. Sasuke brought you here after you collapsed under his genjustu. What did you do for him to do that?"

Boruto blushes and admits, "I....I...k-kinda accidentally....k-kissed...." He never finishes his statement as a voice calls his mother from the door. His eyes widen as he recognizes it. "....Sarada."