20 Years Later pt 1

Time has flown by in the Leaf Village. Everyone has their own families and their children have grown to be quite formidable shinobi.

Sakura is now married to Sasuke and they have a daughter by the name of Sarada Uchiha. Sarada possesses her father's sharingan with her mother's monstrous strength. Sasuke has been promoted to jounin and serves as an ANBU captain and personal bodyguard of the Hokage with Sai and Shino. Sakura is one of the head doctors at the Konoha hospital with her best friend right by her side.

Speaking of her best friend, Ino and Sai got married at the same time as Sakura and Sasuke. They decided to have a double wedding which Sai and Sasuke found odd. They argued for an hour before they even walked down the isle to her future husbands. Sai returned to the ANBU and was promoted to captain by 6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake. He still serves as a member of Team 7 whenever they have missions and he and Ino have a son named Inojin. Inojin looks a lot like his father but has his mother's eyes and blond hair. He is on a team with the new Ino-Shika-Cho generation.

Chouji ended up marrying Karui. She apparently had been crushing on him for a while. He sometimes serves as a representative for the Leaf Village whenever the Hokage cant make the meeting with the Raikage Darui. Karui and Chouji have a child together named Chou-chou. She looks exactly like her mother but has her father's, uh, 'figure'. Karui moved to the Leaf Village to be closer to her husband and help him continue the legacy of the Ino-Shika-Cho.

Neji married Tenten and they have a child named Tenji. Tenji has the byakugan and is very skilled with weapons like his mother. Both Neji and Tenten serve as Jounin sensei and both have their own teams. Tenji is on the new team 7 and serves as the peace maker on the team. He also looks at his younger cousin more as a little sister and loves to torture Konohamaru whenever he visits Hanabi.

Konohamaru and Hanabi are to soon be married with Hiashi's blessing. Konohamaru is a high level jounin and delivers scrolls and messages for the Hokage to the Mizukage. Hanabi is now the clan leader due to her sister giving her the position to be with her family. Hanabi is very fond of her niece and nephews and enjoys spending time with her future husband.

Lee and Kiba have filled in the spot the was left vacant after the death of Iruka Sensei. Iruka died on a mission to deliver a scroll to Gaara in Suna. He was ambushed by rouge ninja and managed to complete the mission but passed shortly afterwards. Lee teaches the taijustu classes while Kiba teaches ninjustu and sometimes brings in his former classmates as guest speakers.

Shino serves faithfully as an ANBU captain and personal bodyguard for the Hokage's wife. He is very close friends with the two and loves spending time with their two children even though the kids have grown into young adults. Shino hasn't gotten married just yet but has a quiet relationship with Samui from the Cloud Village. Only his classmates know about it though.

Shikamaru married Temari, which surprised no one. He is still a lazy genius and serves as the personal advisor to the Hokage along side the Hokage's wife. He and Temari have a son named Shikadai who is an exact replica of Shikamaru. He is a lazy genius but can sometimes have a quick temper which he inherited from his mother. Temari moved to Konoha to be with her family but serves as a messenger between Suna and Konoha. During her visits to Suna, Shikadai sometimes accompanies his mother to visit his Uncles Gaara and Kankuro.

Hinata and Naruto have been enjoying their lives. Hinata had given birth to a baby boy and they named him Boruto. Boruto is a Naruto clone from head to toe and even acts like him. A few years after giving birth to Boruto, Hinata gave birth to a baby girl named Himawari. She is kind and timid like her mother and everyone in the village loves her because she usually goes around handing out flowers to everyone. She spends a lot of time with Tenji and her Aunt Hanabi whenever her parents are working. Hinata serves as an assistant to the Hokage and is happy to be along side her husband.

Speaking of Naruto,

"Lord Hokage. The mission was a success." Neji speaks with a slight bow.

"Oi Neji. I thought I told you to stop calling me that." the Hokage says. Boruto looks up. "Ehh! Come on dad. You're the Hokage. He's showing you some respect. Just accept it!!" he shouts. Sarada bops him in the top of the head, "Don't talk to the Hokage like that you idiot."

"But he's my dad. I cant talk to him how I want!!!" Boruto shouts back. He and Sarada then enter a heated argument. Tenji sighs and activates his byakugan. He hits each of their pressure points and catches their stiff bodies in one motion. "You guys are so embarrassing." Neji snickers at his team. He looks over at Sasuke and Sai. "This sight seem familiar to you guys?" Sai and Sasuke laugh. "Like looking into the past. Eh dobe?" Sasuke says to the Hokage.

The Hokage glares at him. "You wanna go a round teme?" he challenges. "Any time, any place dobe." Sasuke responds nonchalantly. The hokage fumes but calms down when Hinata places a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Naruto-kun. Calm down. You're being a bad example for Boruto." Naruto looks at Hinata with anime tears, "No! Not you too Hinata. You're suppose to be my wife. You're suppose to be on my side."

Sai, Sasuke, Shino and Neji face palm.

Tenten comes in with her team. "Lord Hokage. Team Ino-Shika-Cho has completed their train..." she cuts her statement short when she sees Boruto and Sarada unconscious and Naruto crying. She looks at Neji, "...again?" Neji chuckles, "Yep. And I'm still wondering how this idiot became our Hokage." Everyone laughs. Even Shino.

Their laughs stop when they feel a massive killer intent in the room. Boruto and Sarada snap awake when they feel it. Everyone looks at Naruto who is leaking Kurama's chakra with an eye twitch. "GET OUT!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" he yells pointing towards the door scaring everyone in the village, making birds fly away, babies cry, cows start a stampede and glass starts to break. Everyone backs away towards the door nervously but then feel an even more dangerous killer intent approaching them quickly.

Actually, its two of them. Sasuke and Sai lock eyes and gulp. 'Uh oh.' The door flies off hinges and behind it is Ino and Sakura with dark auras around them glaring at Naruto. Naruto looks over at them surprised. "Oh. Ino. Sakura. Everything okay?" Everyone in the room face palms again. 'Idiot.'

Hinata runs up to her friends and calms them down. They stomp back off to the hospital mumbling incoherent words about their dumb hokage.

Naruto dismisses everyone except for the adults.

"Everything set up yet?" he asks Neji looking at him serious.

Neji nods. "Hai. Shikamaru and Temari should arrive later today with Lord Kazekage and Kankuro." Naruto nods and looks over to Tenten. "The scroll has been delivered. Chouji and Karui will spend the night in the Cloud village and will escort the Raikage and Samui to the Leaf in the morning."

Shino jumps slightly hearing Samui's name causing everyone to smirk at him. In a cold, monotone voice, he says, "Don't....say it." Everyone laughs at his blushing face.

Konohamaru stands at the door wondering why it was knocked off the hinges. Naruto looks over at him. "Something wrong Kono niisan?"

Konohamaru shakes his head and grabs his forehead, "Did you piss off Sakura-chan and Ino-chan again?" Naruto scratches the back of his head nervously. Konohamaru sighs, "Nevermind. The scroll has been successfully delivered to the Mizukage. Mission complete." he bows.

"Good job. You are dismissed." Naruto says. Neji stops Konohamaru, "I think Lord Hiashi wants to speak with you by the way. You needed an excuse to go to see Hanabi anyway." Tenten and Hinata giggles while all the guys smirk and the blushing Sarutobi.

"I...uh...better go see what he wants then." he runs out of the building.