20 Questions, 20 Hints

Sarada's eye twitches at Boruto. "So, all day you have been wanting to ask me to play a game?" Boruto reassures her, "It's for a good reason."

In the office, Chouji pops back in with Sai, Himawari and Chou-chou with snacks for everyone. "This is better than a soap opera." Temari says. "I told you guys this would be entertaining." Sasuke says coolly sipping a bottle of water.

Sarada nods at Boruto and folds her arms. "So, how do we play this? You ask me or I ask you?" "Both. You ask one question and I ask one question. We get ten a piece." he explains. "Ladies first."

Sarada takes a deep breath. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

Boruto blushes, 'Crap.' "Y-yeah I do. Do you?"

Sarada hides her blush from him. "Y-yeah. Do I know your crush?"

Boruto looks at her. 'She's you.' "Yes. You know her very well. How about your crush? Is he strong?"

Sarada nods, "He's very strong. Even at his age. He is one of the most powerful people I've ever seen. Well, in OUR generation of course." Boruto frowns, 'Hmph. I bet I can take him.'

Sarada asks him, "Why haven't you asked her out yet?" Her inner speaks, 'CHA! What fool dares try to take away my Boruto!?'

Boruto blushes, "Well...I really don't know how. Does your crush know you like him?" He thinks to himself, 'I may still have a chance if he hasn't noticed her yet. I'm so smart.'

Sarada nods her head sadly, "No." She then gets irritated, "He's an idiot." Boruto smiles, 'She is SO cute.'

Does your crush like to eat a lot?"

Boruto frowns, "Its not Chou-chou. And to answer your question, she eats just enough to maintain her figure." he then blushes noticing that he was checking her out.

Sarada didn't see this as she was staring at the stars. Boruto asks her, "Does he have a kekkei genkei?"

Sarada thinks for a minute, "I'm not sure. He comes from a lineage but I've never actually seen him try to see if he inherited it." Boruto nods. "Hmph. My mother's family has the byakugan. I bet ours is better. I should see if I can activate it."

"Does your crush have one?" she suddenly asks a bit annoyed. Boruto nods eagerly, "Oh yeah. Its an awesome one too!!!" Sarada's inner rages, 'I'd take this tramp anyday with my Sharingan. CHA!'

Boruto looks at Sarada. "Does your crush live in this village?"

Sarada nods. "Yes he does. His family is a very important and powerful one."

'No! Tenji? But...that's my cousin. Wait, he has his byakugan already. So, who else could it be?' "Hmph. My family's better. My dad's hokage and my mom's Hyuga. Bet he cant beat that." he says sticking his tongue out.

Sarada giggles, 'He is so cute.'

Boruto thinks, 'She is so cute.'

"What would your crush do if someone else like you?" Sarada asks firmly.

"I...don't...know...probably pound them into the ground." Boruto answers.

Sarada frowns, 'CHA!! I hate her already. She's strong and she's stealing MY Boruto. That witch!!!"

"What would your crush think about our f-friendship?" Boruto studders at the end.

Sarada raises an eyebrow, "Jealous much? And I don't think he would mind. He knows we grew up together and knows how close our families are. He'd be okay with it." Boruto nods.

"So, are you going to ask her out?" Sarada asks. 'Stupid witch. CHA!!"

Boruto nods, "I think so. Do you think I should?"

Sarada scoffs, "I don't care! Why would you ask me something so stupid!!?"

Boruto yells back at her. "Its not stupid. And what are you so mad for HUH!?"

Sarada snaps back, "I'm not. And why are you wasting my time with this stupid game about your stupid crush?"

Boruto gets REAL angry, "MY CRUSH IS NOT STUPID!! SHE'S THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HER OUT TODAY INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS STUPID GAME!!!?" Sarada yells with tears flaring in her eyes. 'He REALLY likes her.'

Boruto snaps, "I TRIED TO ASK HER. TIME AND TIME AGAIN TODAY!!!! BUT EVERYTIME I TRIED, SHE KEPT PUTTING ME IN THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I SAID I WAS SOR....w-wait its m-me?" Sarada says shocked.

Boruto blushes and nods yes. "You're the strongest kunochi in the village. Our moms are strong but I've never seen anyone who is as strong willed as you. Not even myself."

Sarada blushes deeply.

Boruto grabs Sarada's hands and holds them. "Your hands are so soft. Just like you whenever Tenji or I get hurt on a mission." He balls one of her hands into a fist, "They are also strong, solid and firm. Like you are when it comes to protecting your friends and family."

He looks into her eyes and they both get lost in each other for a moment. "Sarada. Since you stole the last question from me, can I ask you one more?" She nods slowly. "W-will you be m-my g-girlfriend?" She kisses him like theirs no tomorrow. "Yes. Of course I will."

They hear cheers and applause coming from the office below. Sarada grabs his hand. "Come on. Let's go back."

Once they enter the office, everyone gives them a round of applause. The two love birds blush and the women run to hug them. Sasuke pulls Boruto to the side. "Congradulations Bolt. Take care of my daughter." Boruto surprises Sasuke with a hug. "Thank you. For everything you guys did today."

Naruto raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean Bolt?" Boruto sighs, "Did you guys forget that I'm a jounin? I knew something was up when Grandpa came into Ichiraku's and said something about a date. And then you gave me ten chances to admit my feelings. Ten? I thought the magic number was twenty dad? Let's not forget the fly the landed on Sarada's butt belonged to Shino-sensei."

Everyone looks at Boruto shocked. Well, except Shikamaru, Shikadai and Kakashi.

Kakashi looks up from his little book, "I told you he was smarter than Naruto."