15| Kimono

Toriel's POV 🥧

I quickly shook that thought out of my mind and just focused on cleaning myself off.

Shortly after I had my shower, I grabbed the towel and started drying myself off, before wrapping the towel around me to keep myself covered up.

As if right on cue, I heard a knock on the bathroom door, not expecting it to be Undyne.

"Hey, Alphys told me to hand this to you." Undyne says before handing me the clean clothes.

I took them and closed the door for a moment to put on the underclothes first, until I noticed the clothes I was given were different.

"Undyne? What is this?" I asked, confused, as I showed it to her.

"It's a kimono." She answered simply.

I gave her a questioned look, not knowing what a kimono is, before Undyne summarized her explanation about it.

"Oh! That makes sense." I went. "But, I'll need help putting it on anyways since I've never worn one before."

"Okay..."

Then she went in the bathroom and helped me put the kimono on.

-Minutes later-

"...And that's how you put it on." Undyne went as she smiled, after adjusting the kimono a little.

"It fits me well. Surprisingly comfortable too." I commented as I looked over at myself, impressed.

"That's the best thing about kimonos. They're comfortable and are easy to move around in." Undyne replied. "Aside from that, you look good and cute in it!"

"Shut up." I went, making her laugh. "I swear, you and Itachi are alike each other."

"I know." She chuckled while carrying the towel and the washcloth. "Now, let's head out before someone comes over and tells us to hurry up, because they need to use the bathroom."

I nodded as me and Undyne stepped out of the bathroom, before she left to put the towel and washcloth in the laundry room.

"I wonder if the boys have worn a kimono before..." I thought to myself as I headed downstairs until I saw Ryobo sweeping up trash in the other room.

When Ryobo looked up and noticed me, his face immediately turned red as he dropped the broom before quickly looking away.

Itachi's POV 🎸

"Oh my fucking god..." I heard Ryobo say as he was red in the face and covering his nose to hide a nosebleed, when I looked at him, after I heard the clattering sound of the broom hitting the floor.

"What?" I asked as I hid a smile.

"Look outside the room, Itachi." Ryobo went.

I look over, seeing Toriel wearing a light purple kimono, while she was giving me a confused look and pointing at Ryobo.

"Is he okay?" Toriel asked as she entered in the room.

"Yeah. Just had a little bit of a nosebleed. He'll be fine." I answered simply, as I was hearing Ryobo silently saying "So cute." over and over, under his breath.

Alphys happened to look and notice what was going on too.

"Tori, you look so pretty!" She says. "That kimono fits and suits you perfectly!"

"Thanks." Toriel replied.

"As for your clothes, I did get them washed and everything, but the only problem is repairing the tears since I can't sew." Alphys says as she sweat dropped a little.

"You know they make sewing machines right?" Ryobo went.

"Yeah. But, I don't even know how to work it, that's the problem." She replied.

"I can fix it without a problem, since I know how to sew." I said as I raised my hand up.

"Well, that's already settled." Toriel mentions as she chuckled.

I nodded in agreement at that as I smiled.

"Lemme see Tori's clothes and I'll get started with the sewing in a heartbeat. I already have my sewing kit with me." I mentioned.

"Eager to sew aren't we?" Ryobo commented as he sweat dropped a little. "You're so strange."

"Yeah. But, I'm proud of it." I went.

"So, do you want me to return the kimono to you once my clothes are repaired?" Toriel asked Alphys, as she turned to look at her.

"Nah, you can keep it, Tori." She replied. "I think purple looks good on you all together."

"Well, I honestly was thinking the same thing too about that." Ryobo added, as he blushed a bit.

"Lovebirds..." I teased, making Ryobo shoot a death stare at me as Toriel did the same.

That immediately became awkward for me right real quick.

"Dude, just shut up about the romance thing." Ryobo says as he was looking at me.

"What? It's cute!" I went as I held my hands up in defense.

"Yeah, but, that doesn't mean you should be shipping me with Tori constantly, you weirdo." Ryobo shot back a little as he folded his arms.

"Whatever..." I say as I looked at him.

Then Ryobo just flicked me on the nose as he rolled his eyes before he finished sweeping.

"Hey!" I went before rubbing my nose.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

Ignoring my brother, I swept up the trash and dumped it before I followed after Toriel as she left the room, seeing that she went into the guest room that Alphys letted her stay to sleep in, while mine and Itachi's guest room were obviously right next to Toriel's.

Noticing the door was opened a crack, I peeked through to see what was Toriel doing. Just to make sure she's okay.

Not trying to be a pervert, or anything like that in general.

For a while, she just pulled out a diary and started to write in it, which actually made me feel a tiny bit curious about what she's written in it before I came in the picture.

But, I'm not gonna snoop in her room just to read her diary, because I respect a girl's privacy, unlike the other idiotic, immature boys.

Eventually, she decided to stop at the part she finished writing, before I was just watching Toriel lie back on the bed, reading a book about snails, as I silently walked away from the room and headed into mine and Itachi's guest room.

Plopping down on the bed, I sighed before staring at the ceiling in boredom, not really sure what I'm gonna do while Itachi's probably fixing Toriel's clothes right now in the other room.

For a bit, I just continued to stare at the ceiling before I started feeling drowsy and eventually dozed off, heading into a dream while I was unaware of what or who I was gonna dream about...