46| A Familiar Song

Ryobo's POV ❄️

After I fed a certain spoiled girl I was looking at, I set the empty bowl aside before cuddling her.

"Alright, miss I'm-so-spoiled...What now?" I asked as I looked back at Toriel.

"Nothing. I just want you~" She says in a sexy voice, teasing me again, while making my face turn red as a tomato for the second time already.

"Why you little - - !" I went before I pulled Toriel closer to me, as I started to give her a noogie in response to her teasing.

Toriel squealed in laughter a bit at that as I gave her a noogie.

"Stoooppp!" She giggled.

"I won't until you stop teasing me in a sexy manner." I replied as I smirked.

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop!" Toriel squealed, making me chuckle before I letted go of her.

"Good..." I said.

Then I grinned mischievously before I kissed Toriel, catching her off guard and feel surprised, once she was finished fixing her messy hair.

When I parted from her lips, her face was tomato red, making me laugh a bit at her cute reaction.

"Wh-What - - " She went, still in shock.

"It's payback for teasing me." I chuckled before pulling her close to my chest and cuddling her.

I didn't hear a response from her when I did that.

The only thing she did was grip on my hoodie lightly, as she curled up into a ball.

I rubbed her back soothingly as I looked at her.

"Hey...You alright?" I asked, feeling a bit concerned.

"Y-Yeah...Just still in shock. That kiss was so sudden. I wasn't expecting it to happen like that." Toriel went as she buried her face in my chest.

"Aww...That's cute." I giggled.

Toriel nodded in response to that as she looked at me while I just smiled at her.

Then I booped her by the nose.

When she smiled back, I gushed in adore over that before I cuddled her again.

"You're so cute!!!" I said, making Toriel giggle at that. "Plus, you feel warm and fluffy too. Like a pillow that just came out of the dryer."

"Thank you. And I'd say the same to you too in return." She replied, making me smile.

Shortly after a few hours later, as Toriel was taking a light nap and resting her head on my chest, while I was reading a book, we both suddenly heard a crashing sound outside of the house, startling Toriel awake before we went to investigate the source of the noise.

"That sounds like it came from the ruins..." I mentioned as I was putting my boots on.

"Yeah. But, where in the ruins?" Toriel says as she rubbed her eyes sleepily before yawning.

"Could be in the catacombs or anywhere..."

"I dunno, but, we'll find out." I replied before hugging her, as she smiled and nodded.

Then we got up and left the room, before heading out of the house, after Toriel grabbed herself a light sweater to wear that I had given and letted her keep, before Euna came along.

It was technically around my size, but she changed it to her size, using her abilities with ease, so she had no problem putting it on.

After Toriel putted on her light sweater, we both headed out as Itachi said that he'd watch over the house for us again, just like the last time.

As we were walking through the ruins, we suddenly heard the same crashing sound again, only it was a bit louder this time, indicating that we're close to the source of it.

When we found the source, the both of us were shocked, seeing Euna wandering in one part of the ruins.

The two of us didn't know Euna had really long hair either, when Euna's back was facing us.

Surprisingly, she didn't notice me and Toriel peeking around the corner of the entrance while we were still keeping ourselves hidden.

"Euna?! What's she doing here in the ruins, all by herself?!?!" Toriel whispered in shock as she looked at me.

"I dunno...But, look! She's not alone either. Ruby's there too, watching her from the distance with her arms folded, as she's in there with her." I silently replied before pointing.

"What's going on? Why are Ruby and Euna in here together?" I heard Toriel ask herself.

Toriel's POV 🥧

Seeing Ryobo shrug his shoulders, not knowing what's going on either, we both continued watching Euna and Ruby from the distance, mostly at Euna.

For a bit, she was just kicking some Froggits around like they were empty food cans, scaring them off, before she sighed and sat down at a broken fountain, her feet in the clean water.

"Ruby...Could I be left alone for a bit?" Euna asked as she looked over at Ruby for a second.

"I don't mind leaving you alone, but, I'm still gonna keep an eye on you." Ruby answered simply.

"That's fine..." Euna replied before looking away, staring at her feet in the water.

Then Ruby left after noticing and waving hello at us.

We weren't hearing a single word from Euna for a few seconds, before Ryobo and I suddenly heard her beginning to sing something softly.

As she continued singing, we both couldn't understand why she was singing or why it sounded really familiar to us.

It felt like we heard this song before, in our past lives.

Strangely, Ryobo and I started to respond to that, by singing parts of the lines that we unconsciously remembered in our heads out of nowhere, or were in sync when sung together by the three of us.

While that was happening, I noticed Ryobo pulling out a violin and started playing it, while we continued singing, after Euna turned around and noticed us.

We kept singing for a few more minutes, before the three of us stopped, resulting in Ryobo putting the violin away.

"Luna? Ryuko? Is that...you...?" We heard her say as we snapped out of the trance we felt like we were in.

"Who's Luna and Ryuko?" Ryobo silently asked as he looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing who they are, even though the names sounded really familiar to us.

"No....This is not real at all." We heard Euna mumble as she rested her hand on her forehead before laughing for no reason.

"So, why don't you just..." She began before shooting a energy ball at us.

          "...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"