37| Search

Toriel's POV 🥧

Then I felt my arm being lifted, as I'm guessing that I was getting checked over, before my arm was lowered back down.

As I heard writing, that's when I decided to open my eyes and look like I just woke up.

"I was wondering when you were going to open your eyes." Euna chuckled as I looked over at her after fake yawning and sitting up carefully.

"Huh?" I went.

"Oh, never mind..." Euna replied as she chuckled, pulling out a syringe full of dark liquid that I couldn't even tell what color it is.

Then she grabbed my wrist roughly and firmly before she inserted the needle, as I winced in pain from how tight she was gripping my wrist while injecting the strange dark liquid into me.

I could only sit there as I started to forget what I was thinking while feeling numb.

"Let's see how far we're at on the serum the IV is injecting into your body..." Euna began as she gave me a smirk, before pulling out a device from her lab coat pocket and moving the blankets aside, as she used it to scan my body.

"Heh, looks like we're almost there...30% more to go." She says before pushing me back down in the bed and tucking me in.

By the time the numbness went away, Euna was looking over at the devices and machines that she also hooked me up to without my knowledge.

But, she started unhooking me from them, for some strange reason after writing everything down on her clipboard and taking the clipboard somewhere, dropping it off, as she came back in the room.

I suddenly felt my body pulsate as it was also beginning to quickly take in the serum from the IV, making me scream in pain as it was doing that.

By the time it stopped, the IV was completely empty and most of my body was consumed by the darkness. My head and face was the only parts of my body that wasn't consumed by darkness yet.

Small traces of the darkness shown on my face looked like pitch black streaks.

Then my body started to feel really exhausted, before I slumped and dozed off, as I wasn't faking it after what just happened.

Itachi's POV 🎸

As me, Alphys, and Papyrus were getting closer to shiny object, I suddenly jolted my head up after hearing a faint scream echo in my head.

"Toriel?" I went as I turned around for a second, seeing no one behind me, except Alphys and Papyrus, who were giving me confused but concerned looks.

"Sorry. Thought she was hidden around here." I lied before sweat dropping a little in embarrassment as I looked at Alphys and Papyrus.

"It's okay, Itachi." Alphys says as she gave me a reassuring smile while resting her hand on my arm.

"Thanks. Let's continue on, before I lose track on what we're supposed to do." I said before we continued our way, until we made it to our location that Ryobo told us to head to.

After we stopped, Ryobo and the other two made a touchdown on the ground, right next to me.

"That shiny object isn't dangerous. I've double checked just to be sure." I mentioned as I turned to face my older brother.

"Alright. Let's see what it is then..." Ryobo began before we went over and started clearing the snow away.

Once we were finished, we happened to find out it's a metal trap door, meaning there could be a secret bunker or some sort of an entrance to something.

I went in first after opening it, using my psychic abilities with ease, making me float myself down before I noticed a lot of stacked mattresses to cushion the fall. Three at a time as well.

"It's quite a drop but you'll be safe when you land. There's stacked mattresses down here to cushion your fall." I hollered out to the others.

One by one, the others jumped in and landed on the mattresses before getting off of them.

Undyne was the first one to jump in, since I'm pretty sure she's mostly the biggest daredevil out of our little search party.

Alphys was the second one to jump down and land on the mattresses next.

She did scream a little as she fell, along with her glasses nearly slipping off, but they stayed on her face.

Then Ryobo, Papyrus and Sans came down next after Undyne helped Alphys off the mattresses.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

Once Sans got off the mattresses, we started to explore the place, which didn't take too long to figure out that this turned out to be a secret entrance to a lab, once I flicked the lights on.

"Woah, what the hell?!" Undyne went as she looked around in surprise.

"That's my line!" Itachi said before chuckling a bit.

"You think we should search this place to see if we can find some hints of Toriel's whereabouts?" Alphys asked as she turned to look at me.

"Yea, we should. After that, the two wild childs that we know can trash this place as much to their heart's content and desire." I said before pointing at Undyne and Itachi.

"Trust me. I know how much those two like making mischief."

Alphys laughed a little at that as she nodded in agreement.

"You're not wrong there, wolf boy!" Undyne says next, making me smirk and roll my eyes at that.

"Alright. Let's get searching..." I went before we started to search the room for any hints.

Finding nothing on my end as I was in the middle of searching, I suddenly flinched a little as I heard Itachi say, "Woah there! Check it out! I just found some nerdy lewd magazines in here!"

"Didn't know there were a bunch of male scientists in here who were really dirty minded." I heard Undyne say next before the two of them started laughing, until I took a book from one of the bookshelves and threw it at the back of Itachi's head, smacking him perfectly.

"Could you two kindly please take the searching a bit more seriously?! You can joke about dirty minded scientists and lewds later after we find Toriel." I said as I had a disgusted and an annoyed look on my face.

"Ryobo's right about that, y'know..." Alphys spoke up next, while sighing wearily.

"Okay, fine...Sheesh." Itachi said before he and Undyne putted the lewd magazines away.