Chapter 7: Shocking discovery

RIP Paul Walker, gone but never forgotten

Tay's POV

I woke up the next day to a massive hangover. As I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower the memory of me and Autumn kissing last night came into my mind. Shit, what had I done?
I grabbed two paracetamols and consumed them with water. I took off my boxers and took a quick shower. Wrapping a towel around me, I hopped out of the shower and brushed my teeth.

Walking out into my room, I took a clean pair of boxers and wore them, putting on a black shirt with black tight jeans. I finished off the look with some black converse.
I walked downstairs into the kitchen and took an orange juice carton out of the fridge.

"Hey, use a glass." I jumped and turned to face the mystery person.

"Morning bro. I said, smirking.

"Morning." He was only in his boxers, his hair disheveled.

"Seems like you had a good night."

"The best." I felt the smirk fall off my face, he couldn't have done it with Autumn, could he? Even if he did, who was I to stop them. She's my ex! The word ex was like a venom whenever I used it, what was happening to me?

"Hey, you ok?" I shook my head and looked at Danny.

"Erm..yeah."

"You sure? You zoned out there for a second." I smiled.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking." He nodded.

We both sat on the kitchen island and began to talk as well as eat until a voice interrupted us.

"Morning guys." We turned to see Autumn. My eyes widened, god she looked sexy in the morning. Her hair was all over the place, her eyes were still sleepy. The top three buttons of her onesies were undone, you could see her cleavage as her sleeve fell off her shoulder.
I shook my head and continued eating my cereal. I watched from under my lashes as she made her way towards the kitchen island and sat opposite me.

"Here babe." Said Daniel as he handed her a bowl of lucky charms. She smiled at him.
"Tay." I shook my head as I realised that Autumn was staring at me and someone was calling me.

"Huh?" I said as I faced Daniel. He gestured down with his eyes. I looked down to see that somehow I had dropped cereal all over me, the floor and the counter whilst I was feeding myself. I looked up in embarrassment as I heard someone chuckle, it was Autumn.

Watching her smile and laugh, made me get over my embarrassment and stare at her. She was beautiful!

"Sorry, that's just hilarious." At this point she was laughing so hard it looked as though she was going to fall off the chair, Daniel joined her. Hearing her laugh made me laugh too.

However, as she heard my laugh she looked at me and stopped. I stopped abruptly as well thinking what had got into her.
"Erm...I'm going to take a shower." She quickly got out of her seat and ran upstairs.
"What was that all about?" I looked towards Daniel and shrugged.
"I'm going to get changed and head out."

I got up from the chair and made my way upstairs.

What was wrong, did I upset her? What did I do to get her to act like that?
I grabbed some jeans and a vest and put them on. I put on my converse and looked in the mirror as I ran my fingers through my hair. God, I was hot!
I walked out of my room and made my way outside. I got into my car and made my way to Chace's house.

"Hey man." I greeted as I walked inside and collapsed on the couch.

"Sup?" Said Chace as he drank some beer and watched a football match.

"Where's the other two?" I asked.

"With the Clarkson twins." I smirked.

"Wow, finally done it huh?" Chace smirked back.

The Clarkson twins were the daughters from a rich and well known family, well not more than my family. Their names were Heather and Sally. David and Jason have always tried to get laid by the two since sophomore but have never succeeded, don't think for one second they are pure angels, they are the biggest sluts in America, well after me. Heather has always wanted to get with me, ever since I got her in bed and stole her virginity she thinks she owns me and has wanted a relationship with me since then, she's still trying by trying to get me jealous but that's never going to happen.The only relationship I have ever had is with Autumn and it lasted for two years. I would never let another girl take her place in my life.

What did I just say? No, she was Daniel's, I would have to get married one day, right? No, even if she is Daniel's and not mine anymore, I will never forget her or let another take her place.
"So, Heather called before you arrived."
"What did she want?" Chace chuckled.
"Want? More like what she wanted you to hear." At this point he was full on laughing.
"What's so funny?" I gave a confused look until the lightbulb in my head clicked on.
"Oh no man, that's gross." I started laughing.
"So, whose name was she screaming?" I joked.

***************************
After spending an hour at Chace's house joking around about Heather, I made my way home. I walked inside and walked upstairs to go into my bedroom. I stopped dead in my track as I heard a giggling sound come from Autumns room. The door was cracked open a bit and I couldn't help my curiosity getting the better of me. I walked cautiously and slowly towards the door and pushed it open gently. I froze at the sight I saw in front of me, my eyes widening and my heart shattering into a million pieces. Daniel was on top of Autumn in only some boxers and she was only half naked.

"I love you Daniel." She said as she stared into his eyes.

"I love you too Autumn." They stared at each other longingly and then Autumn leaned forward and pressed her lips to Daniel's. I couldn't move, even though I didn't want to watch any longer. I continued staring as the kiss turned into a passionate make out. I finally came out of my trauma when Daniel started trailing kisses down Autumns neck as she pulled him closer and she moaned.
I moved back and stormed into my room and shut the door quietly so they wouldn't know I was home. I panicked when my eyes started to blur and I lost my vision, what was happening? I ran to my bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror as I saw a trail of water pour out of my eyes. What was happening to my eyes? As the taste of the mysterious water droplet fell upon my tongue, the salty taste made me realise I was crying.
I, Taylor Thompson...was crying for the first time.....for a girl...who was never mine.....instead she was my brothers and my ex!!

********************************

Hey guys, this is the first chapter with only one persons POV....
Plz tell me what you thought of it, I love getting feedbacks!
Vote
Comment
Fan