Chapter 5: Being Tay's hero

Autumn's POV

*3 weeks later*

It's been three weeks since the dinner and of me being here in NYC. I haven't seen Tay since that incident after dinner. Is he avoiding me or something? To be honest, it actually hurt. I know I shouldn't feel hurt but it wasn't my fault. Tay's mum and dad were going away on a business trip, yeah you guessed it right! They own a mansion as they are well known business people. Daniel was also back at work so sometimes I used to see him and other days I didn't. He still used to make time for me and he showed me all around NYC as well on the first two weeks.

Tay was always out, more than usual actually and when he was at home he would always stay in his room unless it was dinner time but he never made contact with me at all.

It was 6:45pm, I was sitting alone in the living room watching Edward Scissorhands. Don't judge it's an awesome movie. Daniels parents had left for their business trip earlier than they had planned and didn't know when they would be back, as for Daniel he was at work until 4am. We messaged during his breaks but he had just finished his break so to pass time I started flicking through movies until I came across one I loved. I didn't know where Tay was but I was just glad he wasn't at home.

BANG!

I startled awake from the loud noise coming from the hallway.

"Shit." Someone cursed. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead as I trembled from fear. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 2:30am. Wow, was I asleep for that long? I listened carefully to the rustling outside. Who could it be? I fought with my conscience to decide what to do, should I go check it out or wait here so I don't end up dead. Who knows, it could be a burglar or a serial killer.

Building up my courage, I decided to check it out. Grabbing the nearest thing to me for protection which obviously had to be an antique lamp. I really hoped I didn't damage it. I walked out to the hallway slowly. Hiding behind the corner, I peeked through and saw a tall, male figure laying on the floor. Guess I didn't need the lamp after all. I put it on the floor and slowly walked towards the figure. My body trembling and sweat pouring down my forehead. The fear was back telling me to stop but my brain had it's own plan.

"H-hello?" I stuttered in fear. Instead of a reply I got a groan as an answer. It sounded like shit.

As I neared him, I leaned down and saw a familiar face, it was......Tay!

"Tay, are you ok?" I said as I kneeled besides him. I didn't realise I was so close to him until he pulled me towards him. I gasped.

"T-Tay, you...need t-to..let...let...m-e...me...go." I said, well more like whispered.

"Autumn." He said. My nose scrunched in disgust, he was drunk.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked. Nice move, Autumn.

"Maybe." I sighed.

"Come on, let me get you upstairs." I pushed myself away from him, which he let me do thankfully. I tried and tried to pull him up but it was too hard.

"God, how much do you weigh?" I said out of breath.

"It's all muscles babe." I rolled my eyes.

"Help me." I said. "Push yourself up whilst I pull." I pulled and he pushed himself up, thankfully he was up but he almost lost his footing so we nearly collapsed. I walked him upstairs until we reached his bed. I helped him out of his shoes and jacket. I turned around after closing the curtains and came face to face with a half naked Tay. My cheeks heated up and I turned around, he was only in his boxers. His abs were toned and perfectly structured like he was some Greek god. Oh, what I would do to rub my hands all over him. Wait, did I just think that. Bad Autumn, your taken.

"Relax. It's only me, don't be shy." He said, snapping me out of my thought. I turned to see he was right behind me.

"I...I think....I should go." I breathed out. He nodded. Before I could go past he grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Could you..erm...help me to the bed...before you leave?" He said, embarrassed. I nodded, he flashed me a smile. Oh god, that smile? Snap out of it, girl! Yelled my conscience.

He held my hand as I lead him to the bed quickly. I couldn't take anymore of the sparks that his single touch could cause to my body. Did he get the same electric jolts? Even if he did, he sure didn't show it.

"Here." I said.

"Thanks." He didn't even once make a move to leave my hand after that, neither did I.

Let go of his hand! Yelled a voice in my head. I really didn't want to but I knew I had to. I let go of it slowly.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Sweet dreams, Autumn." He said as he sent me a smile.

I returned it and turned around to leave. However, clumsy me had some other plans. Before I could even walk one step I tripped over his shoes and waited for the impact of the fall.

It never came but I did feel an electric jolt go through my whole body. Curiously, I opened my eyes to see somehow I had landed on top of a half naked Tay on his bed. If you thought that was bad, your wrong. What's worse was......

WE WERE KISSING!!!!

**********************************

Hey guys, long time no see! :p

I promise to try ta upload more but I don't know if I can wiv college and all so bear with me... This is more of a filler chapter?!

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Fan