Prologue

I read the three words again and again,

"We are over!"

As the words sunk into me, I felt my world come crashing down and my tears fell down like the Nigerian falls. I couldn't breathe or consume my sobs as they escaped my lips. How could he do this after everything he promised me.

The first day I met him online and we started to chat, I really liked him and we seemed to connect with each other straight away which is something that has never happened to me before. I knew I was in love right then and needed to know if he felt the same way.

"Tay," I said, which was his nickname. "I love you." I was a straightforward person so I never wasted time and told him straight away what I had to.

"Really?" He asked. "I feel the same way too. You know your the first girl who has ever changed me and who understands me. I need you!" I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I read those words, I need you!

"Autumn, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said straight away.

After that we used to talk non-stop, video chat with each other as well as talk over the phone. We never got tired of each other or argued seriously. Our relationship was perfect, almost like a fairy tale dream.

It was the happiest moment of my life! If only I had known though that this fairy tale that I was trapped in wouldn't last forever.

I had tried everything in my right mind to get rid of the feelings and connections I felt towards Taylor.

Every single moment and memory that I spent with him was burned into ashes by my soul.

I was a lifeless doll for a long, long time, until I met him.

We started to chat online, he was always there for me. I didn't let my walls break down though because I knew if I did, I would be hurt again.

He helped me move on and cured my broken heart. He was always there whenever I needed someone and knew me like a mother knows it's child.

I couldn't help the way my walls broke down for him and I grew feelings towards him, more stronger than the ones with Taylor. Could it be that he was the one?

"I want you to come visit me!" He said as we talked over the phone.

"Really?" I asked, this was because Taylor had never asked me to visit him in America.

"Yeah. And don't worry all the flight expenses are on me. My parents are just excited to meet you." He said. By now, my stomach had butterflies. "As well as I." I couldn't help the blush that arose on my cheek nor the smile that spread across my face like a Cheshire cats.

"I love you boo!" He said.

"I love you too." With that we ended the call.

I couldn't wait to see him. I knew he was the one and I couldn't wait another minute to be beside him and watch as our love grew stronger in the future.

I started the countdown until I had to visit him and forgot about everything else. Taylor was long gone and never going to be apart of my life. The only guy in it was Danny.

But sometimes we should be careful because our past does enter our future. And in my story that was the case, if only I had known.

******

What did you guys think of the prologue... I'm not sure if it's good but I have been workin on it for a long time now.

Vote

Comment

Fan