Chapter 3: The familiar guest

Tay's POV

I walked into the club with my mates behind me. It was me, Jason, David and Chace, they were the only ones I trusted blindly and was most close to.

We all went and sat down in our normal seats but this was a secluded area and we were all being given a private show.

We all drank some champagne when a girl came on stage. She had only a bra and a thong that looked like a little too small on her. She walked near the pole with her silver heels clanking on the stage and her face slapped with make up. The song 'Birthday Sex' came on and she got to work. She sent us all a seductive smile and got down near the pole. She slowly kept going up and down and touched her body in a teasing way. Turning around, she went down with her legs spread and came back out sticking her ass in our face. I could feel my member stirring and I knew for sure the guys were in the same situation as me.

After her show, she got off the stage and made her way towards us.

"So, I heard it's one of y'all's birthday?" She said seductively, shoving her boobs in our face. We all nodded.

"Which one?" We all pointed towards Chace.

"That would be me." She smirked.

"Well then, your one lucky guy." We all watched in jealousy as she gave Chace his own lap dance. By the end of it you could officially see Chace's bulge sticking out of his pants.

"Oh man! That was the best birthday gift ever!" He said to us as we made our way to David's car.

"You can say that again." We all hopped into the car. We had spent our whole night in the strip club and actually got laid by some of the tramps. It was the best night ever.

We were all now on our way to David's house to crash until tomorrow.

Once we arrived, I made my way into the guest bedroom and got changed. David's house was amazing, don't get me wrong I wasn't boasting but it wasn't bigger or better than my house but it was decent. It had four bedrooms, one belonged to his and another to his parents and the other two were guest rooms. However, cause his parents were always abroad due to business, one of us used to crash into the parents bedroom. He had a kitchen, living room, dining room and two bathrooms. One upstairs and the other downstairs.

After getting changed into my pjs, I got into bed and let sleep consume me.

The next morning, I groaned in pain due to the slight hangover that catched up to me, it wasn't any easier with the way the sun was streaming on to my face from the slight gap in the curtains. I got up lazily from the bed even though I didn't want to and made my way to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me after closing it and made my way over to the shower. After stripping out from my clothes, I got in and washed my hair and body. Wrapping a tole around me, I got out and made my way towards the sink to brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush. I opened the cabinet above the sink and took two advils out and consumed them with water.

The shower had decreased some of my headache but to get rid of it for good I took some pills.

Walking out of the bathroom, I wore some clean boxers that were in my duffel bag and wore some jeans and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my duffle bag and made my way downstairs after wearing my shoes. I texted David telling him I had left since all my mates were still asleep, knowing them they would probably wake up around 6-7pm or maybe the next day.

I walked home, it was a nice sunny day. I could also use the walk to clear my head before I met my brother seeing as he would be angry that I didn't show up to last nights dinner.

Arriving home, I walked in and made my way to the living room where I saw mum and dad.

"Hey mum, hey dad." I said, sitting down near them on the couch.