Chapter 4: Talk about awkward moments

Tay's POV

I was laid on my bed going through my Facebook and chatting up some chicks, until I heard a voice.

"TAYLOR!" I looked up and saw Daniel. A huge grin plastered on to my face as I jumped off the bed, leaving my phone there, and hugged Daniel in a manly way.

"Ah man, I missed you so much." Pulling away Daniel smiled at me.

"Same here. Feels like we haven't seen each other in ages when it's just been two days." I smiled.

"So, how was your day?" I asked as I took a seat on my bed and Daniel faced me while sat on my chair that was near my desk.

"It was great. You're going to love her mate." He had a lovesick grin plastered on his face. For some reason, it made me smile and reminded me of Autumn. I shook of the thought and replied.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Trust me, she's loveable." I chuckled. "You don't understand, when I'm with her I feel like....like I'm on cloud nine. She makes me feel complete and loved which is something I haven't ever felt by a girl." I stared at Daniel as he rambled on about this girl. The way he was talking made me see how truly, deeply and madly in love he was with her.

"Wow, you seriously love her don't ya?" I said after he finished talking and staring into space.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" He said dreamily. "Seriously, she's amazing."

"I bet she is." I heard some noise from outside and then a door closed from the bedroom that was opposite to mine.

"Anyways, I should go now and get ready. The same applies to you." He said. I nodded and he walked out of my room.

I put on some cologne on and changed my t-shirt into a white button up shirt. Once satisfied, I made my way downstairs.

I walked into the dining room and greeted mum and dad.

"Hey mum and dad."

"Hey." They said in unison. I looked at all the dishes mum made and felt myself drool.

"Yum, everything looks delicious." Mum chuckled. I sat down one seat away from dad. The dining table had six seats. Two on each sides and one each on the edge of the table. Dad was sitting at one head, mum besides him but she was sorting everything out at the moment and me besides her. Daniel and his girl were going to be opposite us.

"So, are you excited?" Said dad. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For what?"

"To meet Autumn." I shrugged whilst eyeing the chicken roast that was placed in front of me. Wait a sec, did dad just say Autumn? Could it be my Autumn? My Autumn, ha ha I had lost that right ages ago, but it did sound right coming from my mouth. I shook these thoughts away. No, it could be any Autumn. Besides Daniel knew about me and Autumn, he would never do that. Unless he did to get back at me? Is that why he never let me see his girl? No, bad Tay!! Wait, I never showed a picture of Autumn to Daniel!

Forget it, Tay! I told myself. There could be many Autumns around in England, it's a coincidence.

"Taylor?" I heard some people saying my name, realising it's mum and dad." Taylor?" I shook my head and focused on them.

"You never answered the question." Yeah right!

"Are you ok, Taylor?" Asked mum.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just famished. Also dad to answer your question excited it's the word more like curious." Dad nodded, satisfied with the answer but mum looked at me suspiciously.