Chapter 11: Aftermath

Autumn's POV

I woke up the next day to see Tay laying next to me. He looked so cute. Did I just really say that. I slowly moved so that I could get out of the bed without waking him up, until I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me back. I gasped.

"Morning." Said Tay as he snuggled into me. My eyes widened. I turned around to look at Tay and saw he was still half asleep.
I faced him and shook him awake.

"Wake up." He jolted away.

"Huh?" He rose up with a confused face. As he came out of his sleeping state, he realised the situation.

"What time is it?" He asked worriedly.
I quickly leaned over to see the clock on the night stand.

"It's nearly 5am." He hurriedly got out of bed and was about to make his way to the door.

"Tay." He turned to look at me.
"Please don't let Danny ever find out about last night and this."
He nodded.

"Don't worry. This stays between me and you, Autumn." With that he walked out of my room.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, I decided to go have a shower and change.

************************************
After the shower, I wore my undergarments and changed into some cami and a black crop top.
Making my way into the kitchen, I decided to make some pancakes for me, Tay and Danny.

"Autumn." I turned around to face the person that called me.

"Danny." Seeing him there brought up everything I felt last night. I dropped the pancake mixture and ran into his arms, crying.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He said as he comfortingly consoled me.

"I just missed you that's all." I said as I pulled away and looked at him.
He smiled at me as he wiped my tears away.

"I'm so sorry, baby girl." I frowned.

"For what I said yesterday morning."
Oh that. Due to what happened last night I had already forgot about the incident.

"It's ok, I forgive you." He grinned.

"I love you." He said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

"I see you made breakfast." He said as he pulled back. I nodded.

"I'm starving. I will freshen up and be right back."

"Ok." I said. He kissed me on the cheek and left.
It hadn't even been 5 seconds when Tay decided to walk in.

"Morning, again." I chuckled.

"Morning."

"God it smells amazing in here."

"I made pancakes." I said as I placed a plate of pancakes with syrup in front of him. He digged right in.

"Mmmmm." He moaned, causing me to laugh but making me experience something within my stomach I never felt before.

"Damn, that's good."

"Thank you." I said, timidly. He looked at me as I sat across from him enjoying my breakfast. I looked up as I felt a stare on me.

"How are you?" He asked after a while.

"Better than yesterday." I answered, truthfully.

"I'm glad."

"Thank you, Tay." I said as I placed my hand on his. "I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there."

"Hey, it's ok." He said, looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"I'll always be here for you." I don't know what it was but when he said that, my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm back." We both jolted and let go of each others hand as Danny walked back in.

"So what did I miss?" He said as he sat down next to me and tucked in to his pancakes.

"Nothing much just Tay moaning." I said. They both looked at me with wide eyes.

"Tay moaning?" Asked Danny.

"Yes, because of my pancakes." Tay grinned whilst Danny shook his head, laughing.

**********************************
Tay's POV

I was just in the middle of watching TV after having breakfast, when Danny walked in.

"Hey, could you do me a favour?" I looked at him.

"Depends what it is."

"I need you to take Autumn out and give her a good time." I stared at him like he was crazy.

"And why can't you do that?"

"Because of work." He sighed.

"Come on man. I called her to America to have fun, not sit at home to be bored until she has to go back."

"Yeah but you called her here for you. So take a break from work and waste your time on your missus."

"You think I haven't tried? That's all I've been doing but my boss won't agree. Come on man, just until I can, besides she's your future sister in law, bond with her."
I sighed.

"Fine." He hugged me tight.

"Thank you. I will let Autumn know."
Oh boy, what did I get myself into!

***********************************
Autumn's POV

"BABE."

"I'M ON THE DECK." I yelled.

"Babe." Said Danny as he sat beside me.

"Remember how I said I would show you the American life and experience it?"

"Yes?" I said. Where was he going with this?

"Well, I know I've been distant and I know I haven't been keeping that promise but that is because I am working for our future. You understand that right?"

"Of course I do and I appreciate that."
I said placing my hand on his cheek.

"I have someone that can complete that promise for me on my behalf and it would also be a way for the both of you to bond."

"Ok." I said, unsurely.

"Who is that person?"

"My brother Tay."

Oh god, a whole summer spent with Tay. I was so not looking forward to this.....

*******************************

Hey guys, it's been 5 years since I last wrote this book. Due to personal problems and writers block, I didn't have the motivation to write but looking back on this book and reading it today, I decided to pick up on what I left and complete it. I know the chapter isn't that long or good but I promise to make it better.
Thank you.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Saranghaeo ❤️