Chapter 1: Finally in New York

I walked off the plane and grabbed my luggage from the luggage compartment. I can't believe I was finally here in New York, I had always been dreaming of being here since I was small and now my dream had finally came true because of one person and that was Danny.

It had been a year since we have dated and he finally asked me to come over and meet his parents as they were excited to see me. Since Tay this was the first time I was happy but one thing kept bugging me, New York was the place where he lived as well and I really hoped he wouldn't see me here or do something to cause problems in my relationship.

As I double checked I had everything, I made my way outside the airport and caught a taxi, which was a hard task here in New York.

"Where to?" Said the driver, how polite!

I gave him the piece of paper that had the address of where Danny lived, he had emailed it to me a week before I was supposed to come.

It had been 5 hours and we had still not arrived to my destination due to the traffic.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Yes?" Said the man in a bored tone staring at me through the mirror.

"Erm....how long?"

"I have no idea, we aren't far from where you want to go though."

"Great.." I mumbled.

As a time pass I decided to look out of the window to see the tall building and amazing view. The cars were slowly moving forward. I looked at all the people. There were couples, parent, the elderly etc. I smiled at the view in front of me and turned to see a figure that stood out to me. I looked closely at the person and my instinct started to tell me that whoever it was wouldn't make me feel good about it.

The figure was a male that was for sure. He was wearing black denim jeans and a black top that showed his muscles as it was tight, you could tell he works out a lot. He also had black converses and a black jaunty cap. His back was to me so I couldn't see his face, but he looked well fine. He was talking to some people that looked like his friends and they were all laughing about something. I kept staring I don't know why, hoping that he would turn so that I could catch a glimpse of him. Finally, he turned and looked towards my side, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. It couldn't be?

The guy was none other than Tay, my ex!

Shaking my head thinking it was some kind of hallucination, I looked closer but it was too late as the taxi drove forward.

************************************************

I arrived to my destination and carried my stuff towards the driveway. I looked at the house in front of me. It was amazing. It was a mansion that showed the inside of the house as it literally looked like it was made of glass. I walked towards the door and knocked on it after taking a deep breath.

The door opened.

"Hello." I said. It was a woman who looked in her mid forties. She looked absolutely gorgeous, like someone who came out of a magazine shoot. "I'm Autumn." Her face

lit up as soon as I said my name.

"Ahh, yes. My son's girlfriend." She gestured me to step inside. "We have all been waiting for you. Daniel has gone out with his father and my other son has gone out with friends. Until we wait, whys don't I show you you're room and make yourself at home." I nodded and followed as she showed me around and to my room. I stepped into the room that was mine. It was bigger than my apartment at home. The walls were black and red. The floor was laminated and the window was so massive it gave me an amazing view of the woods in the back. I had a closet and a king sized bed with red and black duvet cover. I loved it!

"So, what do you think?" She asked. "We did everything to the way you liked it like Daniel told us." I smiled.

We stayed in silence until she broke it.

"Oh how silly of me." She said laughing. "You introduced yourself but I never did. I'm Jennifer Thompson but you can call me jenny. I nodded.

"MUM, WE'RE HOME!" Yelled someone.

"Looks like their here. Come on." Jenny gestured for me to follow.

We walked into the living room and saw two figures facing the TV and watching soccer.

"Come on!" Said the younger boy.

"Daniel, someone specials here." Said Jenny.

The two males turned to face us. The older one looked in his mid forties too and had brown hair and eyes, unlike Jenny who had brown hair and green eyes.

I looked at the younger boy and he had a massive grin on his face, he was hot! He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He looked like he had been working out a bit and was wearing tight denim jeans and a black vest.

"Autumn?" He said as he walked towards me. "Hi." I looked at him feeling nervous.

"Hi." I said, shyly.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I looked up and shook the hands of Mr Thompson. "It's nice to meet you autumn, I'm Craig."

"Pleasure to meet you as well. Thanks for letting me stay."

"Oh it's fine. I can see what Daniel loves about you." I blushed.

"Oh Craig, let's leave these two alone and go make some dinner." Jenny and Craig left.

"So, how was your flight?" Asked Daniel.

"It was great." He leaned in closer and stared into my eyes.

"Beautiful." He said in a husky voice as he caressed my cheek. I leaned in closer and closed my eyes. My breathing picking up. I felt his lips an inch from mine, until he finally locked our lips and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled on his hair. I heard a groan coming from the depth of his throat.

He licked my lips asking for entrance and I accepted. I moaned as our tongues fought for dominance. The kiss was full of passion and felt amazing.

We pulled away out of breath.

"Wow." He breathed as I opened my eyes. "That was amazing." He leaned his forehead against mine. "You know, I've always dreamt of how it would feel kissing you." I looked at him.

"So, how was it?" I asked. He grinned.

"The best kiss ever." I laughed and he joined in too.

"KIDS, DINNERS READY!" Yelled Jenny.

Me and Danny had been talking all that time since Jenny and Craig had been making dinner. I offered to help but they declined saying that I needed to rest. It was amazing being with Danny, we had a long chat as though we had been friends since childhood.

After dinner, I helped Danny clean up after a lot of persuading. After we were done we watched a movie until I was too tired. I changed into my pjs after excusing myself to bed and laid down in bed. A smile spread across my face as I thought about how wonderful this vacation would turn out. Daniel's family were wonderful. I only had his brother to meet but he was stopping over at a friends house so I would have to wait until dinner tomorrow. My mind wondered off to the person who I thought was Tay, was that him or was it just my imagination? Whoever it was I hoped they didn't ruin my relationship with Daniel. Shaking off the thought of Tay I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.