Chapter 8: Avoiding Tay or him avoiding me?

Autumn's POV

I woke up as the sun shined on my face through the slight gap between the curtains. I turned over to look at the person besides me, Daniel. He looked so cute sleeping, even though I would never admit it to him. He was only in his boxers and his head on my shoulder whilst his arm was wrapped around my waist. I gently turned over and ran my hand through his messy, morning hair as I placed a kiss on his forehead. He stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey, handsome." I said, with a smile.

"Hey babe." He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. I leaned in towards him and started kissing him back. The passionate kiss turned into a make out session as he wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped mine around his neck. The room was filled of moans as we fought for dominace with our tongues. He gently nipped my lips and leaned back after placing one little kiss on my lips. I whimpered.

"Come on, we have to get ready." He then got out of bed and made his way to his bedroom, I watched taking in his goregous body with lust. After he was gone, I walked into the bathroom and took a warm shower. Once getting out, I burshed my teeth, hair and wore my undergarments and a white camisole dress with some sandals. I applied some foundation, eye liner and lipgloss and made my way downstairs. I wasn't watching where I was going as I couldn't stop comparing the kiss I shared with Daniel to Tay's. The kiss with Daniel was too good but there were no sparks or excitement but Tay, he made me long for him more and the sparks were flying every where. I know it sounds cliche but whatever.

Back to reality, I looked up to see who I had bumped into. Surprise, surprise, it was none other than Tay, himself.

"Sorry." I said and was quickly about to walk away until I heard what he said.

"Whatever. Just watch where you go next time." He then walked away without even sending me a second glance. What was that all about?

I shrugged it off thinking he must have had a bad day and made my way into the kitchen.

"Morning." I said to Daniel.

"Morning. I made you breakfast." He said as he placed a plate of an English breakfast in front of me.

"Mmm." I said as the aroma hit my nostrils. "This smells delicious. Thanks babe." I placed a kiss on his lips.

"If I get a kiss out of you for cooking I would do it anytime." I chuckled and digged into my breakfast. It was delicious!

After brekafast, me and Daniel decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood. He decided to take Tay with us but he had gone out with friends, which was a good thing for me as I wanted to avoid him as best as I could to get rid of thinking about him and me kisisng again. He was my past, Daniel was my future, I couldn't go back to the chapter of my life that I had already experienced.

"So, mom and dad are returing tomorrow." Said Daniel, bringing me out f my thoughts. I guess the silence was a bit awkward for him.

"That's good. I kinda miss them." He turned to me and smiled.

"They really love you." This made me smile. "I think Tay does too,even more than me atually." He chuckled, my smile dropped. If only you knew, said the voice in my head.

"I think we should head back." I said and then walked ahead leaving him standing there thinking as to what he had done wrong.

Tay's POV

I pushed Kate off of me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" She screamed in that annoying voice of hers.

"Sorry babe, I'm not in the mood. Now, GET OUT!" She got off the bed and put her T-shirt back on and made her way towards the door.

"You will call for me again, trust me." With a smirk she left the room. I rolled my eyes and fell on to the bed. Yeah, right. Who did she think she was, Autumn?

I cant't stop thinking about our kiss, yes I was drunk but I could never forget how our lips moulded together perfectly. Since then, I can't even get laid properly, all I keep thinking about is her and how I wish I could take her right there and then. I need her back in my life, but she was Daniel's. Daniel had always given me everything I asked for even if we liked the same girl he would leave her for me. But the one girl who he loved I took her away from him, the emotional wreck he was for a year cause of that experience I did not want to relive that when I took Autumn away from him. How could I think she would wait for me for the rest of her life after I dumped her! No, it was all my fault I never should have left her. She has changed me, I haven't got laid since Chase's birthday. Even if I try to avoid her, I can't stop thinking about her and the way she was hurt after I spoke to her this morning.

iEven if i try to get laid by a girl, she's on my mind. I imagine her face on the girl but it just doesn't feel right.

I get off the bed and put my T-shirt back on, making my way downstairs. Near the front door I yell to Chase knowing he would be busy in the bedroom with a girl.

"HEY CHASE!"

"YEAH." He yelled back.

"I'M GOING HOME. I'll SEE YOU LATER, YEAH?"

"YEAH, YEAH, WHATEVER. DON'T FORGET TO LOCK THE DOOR." I shook my head and made my way outside remebering to lock the door with my spare key.

I got into my BMW and made way way home.

Arriving at home, I walked inside and made my way into the living room. It was awfully quiet.

"DANIEL! ARE YOU HOME?" There was no response.

"He's gone to work." Said a voice behind me. I jumped and turned around. It was Autumn with a smirk. God, she looked hot doing that!  Get a grip, Tay!

I nodded and then walked past her and sat on the couch flicking through the channels until I came to the sports channel.

I saw from the corner of my eye as Autumn made her way to the other couch and sat down. Thinking, she wouldn't enjoy the sports channel, I got the remote to change the channel and put on a chick flick movie until she spoke.

"It's fine. I love soccer." I turned to face her. Oh, yeah how could  I forget we talked about our likes and dislikes.

"But I guess you forgot that seeing as it wasn't important." She mumbled, but I heard. My heart dropped, how could she think like that! I maskd my emotions and got up from the couch and looked at her.

"You're right. You are nothing to me and I would like for it to stay that way."

I then threw the remote towards her but it missed and hit the wall behind causing a dent, it was my target anyways, I saw her jump and the tears flowed down her cheeks. I walked away and felt my heart break into a million pieces, WHY DID I ALWAYS MAKE HER CRY?!