Chapter 9: The party (part 1)

Autumn's POV
He tried to hurt me! Was the only thing going through my head at this moment.
What would have happened had the remote not missed, would it have hit me? Would he have cared?
No, he said so himself, he didn't care. The sudden realisation of his rejection hit me hard and I began to sob uncontrollably. Why did he hate me? What had I ever done to him? I can't believe I was still crazy after him when I was going out with his brother. Well not anymore, I realised now that Tay is never going to be the one for me. Danny is the only one for me.
Wiping the tears, I got up and made my way towards my bedroom seeing as it was late and I was exhausted. Being in the house with Tay alone was never good which is one of the reasons I'm glad that their parents were coming home.
I changed into a vest and some shorts once I got into my bedroom. Hopping into the bed, I got under the covers and looked at my phone. I had one new message. Clicking on it, it was Daniel.

Hey babe, just wanted to wish you a goodnight. I love you with all my heart :)

Reading that I smiled. Suddenly, I had the urge to see all the conversations me and Tay used to have from two years ago. I went on to my whatsapp and looked at all the messages, my favourite one being the one he wrote about me:

Me: what do you love about me?
Tay: I love everything about you. I love how you make me smile whenever I talk to you even when I'm not with you. I love how you make me feel complete. I love how we laugh together and enjoy being around each other. I love the way you get angry and cute at the same time. I just love you so so much Autumn, you mean so much to me. The thought of losing you kills me.

My vision blurred and I realised why as a tear drop fell on top of my phone. I don't know why I hadn't deleted these messages, I just didn't have the heart to do so. I turned my phone off and put it on the nightstand. Getting out of bed, I made my way towards the bathroom to wash my face. After I had washed my face, I got into bed and fell into a deep sleep.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes slowly.
"Come on, get ready. Breakfasts being served and my parents will be arriving shortly." I smiled. Daniel smiled back at me, placing a kiss on my forehead, he walked out of the room.
I brushed my teeth, washed my face, did my hair and make up and then put on a high waisted skirt with a white see through crop top that showed my bright pink bra. I put on some sandals and made my way downstairs.
"Morning." I said, sleepily. I didn't even know what I was doing as I went and sat next to Tay on the island counter making him look at me with his mouth wide open. I didn't even know what was his problem. Was something on my face? Then I realised he wasn't looking at me but at my chest, licking his lips.
"Autumn." I looked at Daniel, he had just turned now after making the breakfast. I saw Tay quickly compose himself and carry on eating from the corner of my eye. "What are you wearing?" I looked down at myself. I looked pretty decent.
"Erm.....clothes." I said, sarcastically making Tay laugh. Hearing his laugh made me smile. It was nice to know I could still do that. The last time I heard it was during our last phone call. Daniel send him a glare which made him shut up.
"Go change." I stared at Daniel to see whether this was a joke or not. He knew I hated it when someone told me what to do and now he was controlling me.
"Excuse me." I said.
"You heard me." I stood up from my chair.
"I am happy with what I am wearing Daniel, I don't need you telling me what to do."
"Autumn, just stop arguing and go change. It's not that hard."
"You can't make me Daniel. You ain't my father."
"Stop being such a spoilt brat and listen to me." Ok, now I was mad.
"What's your problem?"
"My problem is you dressing up like a WHORE!" I flinched as I heard Daniel shout the last part. He had never acted this way. What was wrong with him.
"DANIEL!" Shouted Tay. "That's enough." I watched as Daniel's eyes filled with remorse, looking at me one last time he walked away and left the house.
I stood there paralysed. What was his problem?
"Hey, you ok?" I turned to look at Tay.
"Do I look ok?" He sighed. "I'll be in my room."