02 - guilty pleasures

Ran had no intention of letting her go at all, that much was made clear as he purposely places a hand on the small of her back. for the first time that night, he could finally feel her close—he could breathe her, and he wanted more.

her curious eyes find his, and it would be a lie if he said that their difference in size didn't make him want to bend her over then and there. he took pleasure in the way her lips subtly part in surprise as he swears to himself that he was tasting them tonight.

"excuse me, Hikari."

this was him feigning innocence as he walks past her. sometimes, capturing your prey head on wasn't the best route to satiate hunger. sometimes was now.

Ran had noticed beforehand that a group of girls across the room called for Hikari. he gives them a flirtatious smile as he approaches them with graceful steps that had their thighs pressing together.

"good evening," says Ran as he puts a hand on their table. "would you ladies mind accompanying me and my friends in our private room?"

"of course!"

"ah, here I thought he was going for Hikari."

"hey, take Hikari's purse, it might get stolen."

the suited man can't help but bite the inside of his cheek to keep from smiling; she was giving him too many opportunities to make his move.

"I'll hold that purse for you, doll," he softly says as he takes Hikari's purse that was small enough for him to effortlessly hold with one hand.

they exchange knowing glances as they eye the purse he had taken. Ran raises a brow in curiosity before realization hits. their presumptions were quite laughable, but he could only grin at their naivety.

"you could tell from my watch alone that this purse isn't worth shit to me," he says with a smile.

flustered by his bluntness, the girls were simply desperate to just follow him to the VIP room and have fun with his friends. of course, all of them wanted Ran, but his exchange with Hikari earlier on the dance floor didn't go unnoticed.

Ran patiently waited for her, ignoring the loud karaoke of the women and Sanzu and politely sending away girls who tried to get with him.

+++

"take it yourself," he lowly says, eyes gazing at her as if he was observing an experimental mouse.

she didn't bother to hide her annoyance as she glares at him.

"take it," he repeats. "I don't bite."

"alright," Hikari snaps with a roll of her eyes.

the feisty girl maintains distance as she reaches for her purse from where she stood. she was well aware that she looked funny since she was at least two feet away from where he sat, but who doesn't have trust issues with a murderer?

stepping closer to him had its own appeal though since she wanted to observe the tattoo on his neck.

"what are you doing?" he asks with a low chuckle as he takes her outstretched hand in his.

his touch was delicate and cold as he tugs her closer to himself. with the force of his pull, she easily stumbles towards him which felt like death itself to Hikari. thankfully, as someone who has to avoid death often, her instincts were quite refined.

her hand props itself against his shoulder, pushing at her weight so she wouldn't fall right at him which she thinks was exactly what he intended.

"you respect my personal space too much," Ran says to her.

"sir, I don't have time for your games, let go of me," she scowls as she forces her hand free from his hold to no avail.

Ran barely notices the attention centered at them as he wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her down on his lap effortlessly. his other hand was still holding hers like a gentleman would as he places their joint hands atop Hikari's lap.

the purse was long forgotten on Ran's side, his chest pressing against her back as he leans down next to her ear. she failed to suppress her shiver as his hot breath swept at the side of her neck, her heart racing in its cave.

he smiles appreciatively at how she reacted, feeling the familiar rush of blood stiffen his member which her ass was about to touch.

"let go."

Hikari was in a bind here. her life was in danger already yet somehow she ended up sitting on a psycho's lap. not to mention she could already make out the tension building up in her lower stomach.

"let go, sir."

"my hand is clean, I wore gloves earlier," he teasingly says.

"oh, earlier when you shot a man?" she sarcastically asks, "good to know, sir, now as I sa-"

"why do you keep calling me sir?" he cuts her off.

Hikari barely manages to stifle her gasp as Ran's free hand touches the side of her thigh.

"did you forget my name?"

the way his voice dropped lower made her press together her thighs in an attempt to relieve her need. there are other people here, she reminds herself, hoping that reason would shake off lust.

Ran lets out a small chuckle as he slides his hand up her thigh, his long, slender fingers disappearing beneath the silk of her dress.

she knew that she failed miserably in hiding her arousal—no one could hide it from the likes of him—but the thought of him gaining too much self-confidence annoyed her.

"to be honest, yeah, I forgot your name," she says with a leveled voice.

"is that so?" he muses.

Hikari could only clench at nothing as his fingers graze the sensitive skin of her inner thighs—she was going insane.

"yes. I don't know your name, sir."

as his lips touch the skin of her neck, she suddenly forgot about the crime he had committed roughly an hour ago.

"shall I fuck you until it's the only name you could remember?" he asks, smiling against her skin.

"or would you rather keep on calling me sir? I could go with it if that's your thing."

she was at a loss for words at this point. Ran knew that he won. intoxicated by her scent, he unintentionally loses himself to greed as he crudely licks a stripe of her skin; from the curve of her neck, up to the edge of her jaw.

she tasted like his new obsession.

her soft whimper was his demise as he looks at the side of her face through his lashes. the poor girl had her eyes closed, hand tightly holding onto his as she had enclosed his other hand between her pressed thighs.

what a mess, he thought.

just when he was about to smooth two of his fingers flatly against her core, Sanzu screams into the mic.

"yow, Ran! can't have all the fun to yourself!"

Hikari snaps out of her trance immediately and pushes away from him as she stands on her feet. everyone was looking at her; everyone had seen her in such a shameful state. she was never like this—she was never a slave to a man's appeal.

embarrassed, she rushes out of the room without looking back.

"oops, sorry," Sanzu laughs.

"you don't know when to fuck off huh?" Ran sweetly says before he gets up to follow her.

"good thing this isn't the only VIP room you reserved for tonight."

Ran shortly stops just by the doorway, looking back to smile at his friend.

"yes. do me a favor and shoot whoever dares to even knock on our door."