9 : The Taffy ( dun dun duuuun )

! This story will have blood, gore, cussing, and violence in general !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting up with Karissa we went home. Lj popped up out of a bush along the way almost causing me to fall into traffic, leaving me a bit scarred by the possibility of death. Karissa helped with the situation, even though she didn't fully understand what was going on, since she couldn't see, hear, or speak with Lj. But at the very least she rubbed my back helping me to get back my bearings. Getting back to the house Lj went back to the carnival, most likely to mess with one of his victims.

Opening the door we went upstairs, choosing to do our homework before worrying about anything else. Sitting down I took out my papers sorting them to the best of my ability and figuring out which things I'd need to work on first. " Okay, Karissa do you need help with anythi- " . * Crinkle * Slowly turning around I looked up at Karissa to see her unwrapping what seemed to be taffy. " Hey Karissa "

" .yeah? " " Where'd you get that candy? " " It was on my desk, why? ". Getting up I quickly snatched the candy from her hand, unlocked the window, and chucked the candy out the window. Popping up next to me Karissa reached out towards the direction the candy flew " Noooo my taffyyy ". Looking down at her I gave her the disappointed look. " What? " Karissa said looking up at me with a pouty face, which wasn't very affective as from this angle it looked more like a really weird cat. " Didn't I tell you that Lj's candy is poisonous " I said crossing my arms. ". Going from a pouty face to neutral she went back to the bed before sitting down and putting her face in her hands, finding that she was now disappointed in herself for forgetting something so important. Letting out a sigh, I backed away from the windows rim and closed it before going back over to my work and beginning my math homework.

---

" Hey (Y/n) " doing the second to last page of homework I paused and turned to Karissa. " Hm? " " You hungry? " she said rolling upside down on the edge of her bed. Thinking about it for a bit I said yes, it hadn't been long so I'd only need a snack but I was hungry. Getting up we both went downstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing a few snack we went back towards the stairs before hearing the sound of the doorbell. Karissa's doorbell wasn't one of those fancy ones that you could look through using a device. It was one of the types you'd have to use a peephole for. Turning to the door I went over, put the snacks on the counter top, and went over to the door. Getting up on the heels of my feet I looked through the peephole not being able to make out much other than a bright yellow, which was all I needed to see to know who it was. Going back to the kitchen I grabbed a large meat cleaver just in case he was here to things other than chat.

Going back towards the door I looked over to Karissa to find that she was still standing there watching me not know what to do. Noticing this I signaled for her to hide behind the sofa, understanding she quickly put the snacks down on the nearest flat surface and crawled behind the sofa. Doing her best to not make too much noise. Hearing the doorbell ring again I went back over to the door, choosing to open it from behind so that I wasn't in the seam between the door and its frame when I opened it. Unlocking the door I tightened my grip on the cleaver. Slowly pulling open the door I waited a moment before peaking around the door. Finding Hoodie standing there seemingly tired since he was slightly hunched over.

Coming out from behind the door I stood up properly before speaking " It's nice to see you again Hoodie " raising his head Hoodie slowly straightened his posture before responding. " Of course, I'm here to talk about your arrangements for meeting with Him " Pulling the door farther open I put my hand out signaling for him to come inside. ". Make yourself comfortable, I'll make you some coffee ". Standing there for a moment he chose to enter the room. Walking over to the couch he sat down in the middle, slouched over he kept his eyes on me as I went to the kitchen to make him some coffee.