GODSEND

COMING SOON!! DONT EXPECT ANY UPDATES ANYTIME SOON!

GODSEND

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝♔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

DISCLAIMER

MY GRAPHICS ARE MADE BY rexpire and..

-joshuabassett

I just want to say that I have indeed read MOST of the Archie Andrews fanfictions and I think I might be the first to do an Archie Andrews fanfiction where his love interest is black...but I'm not sure so don't quote me on that. Anyways DO NOT even think about stealing my storyline/characters PERIOD.

I just realized that Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead lose their virginities at the age of 16. That's not bad really bad at this point in time, but some people don't agree.

If you do find a problem with their ages, simply get lost.

I will be doing very mature gifs and pictures so I'm warning you now.

I do not own Riverdale, but I do own Lilith and my storyline.

P.S there will be a lot of smut.

DO NOT GHOST READ! I ENJOY READING YOU GUY'S COMMENTS SO GET IT TOGETHER!

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗♔╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝♔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

GODSEND

In which a girl with a heart of gold has the neighborhood ginger wrapped around her pinky finger. What was supposed to be a summer fling took a turn for the worse when Jason Blossom was murdered. . .coincidentally around the same time the new girl decided to skip town, temporarily. Throw in some teenagers, serial killers, mysteries, old friends, feelings, and a lot of sex. . .Did I forget to mention that they were each other's first, everything?