| 04

Embarrassment | 04

Embarrassment | 04

━☄. *. ⋆━

Lilith ascends the stairs of Riverdale Highschool's courtyard where students are seen scattered around eating lunch, gossiping, laughing, but what really caught her attention was a familiar song she heard playing over the chatter of students.

A song she helped Archie put together over the summer.

Lilith scans over the courtyard, locking eyes with a few unfamiliar faces, though she did recognize one of them as Cheryl Blossom.

Lilith rose an eyebrow at the Blossom's stare, before finally locking eyes on her ginger.

Lilith couldn't stop the smile that nearly tore her face in two, the feeling of bliss leaving seconds later after feeling a sharp jab in her back, nearly causing her to topple down the stairs if she hadn't grabbed onto the railing in time.

"I am so-" Veronica gasps only to be interrupted.

"Am I made of glass or are you fucking blind?" Lilith exclaims spinning around to face the Lodge.

"Lilith, It was an accident okay? I wasn't watching where I was going," Veronica sighs sucking in a deep breath. "I'm.. sorry."

"Apology not accepted. I've always thought of you as a backstabber but this is a new low, even for you, Lodge," Lilith snapped crossing her arms trying to shrug off the small ache in her back. "You will be paying for my hospital bill in full."

"Excuse me? It was an accident! I barely even touched you and I am not paying for a hospital bill when you could probably just suck the soul out of some poor kid and turn out just fine," Veronica scoffs.

Lilith nods slowly, pursing her lips as she snatches Veronica's food container open, tossing her food out and over the railing before placing the now empty container back on the tray.

Veronica's jaw drops, watching as Lilith drops her bottled water and punctures it with her heel before snatching her apple.

"Think of this as compensation exchange for the back pain you gave me," Lilith smiles sweetly, taking a bite out of veronica's apple before tossing it over the railing as she goes down the stairs.

"Hi, friends..." Lilith trails off at the sight of Veronica who dropped her tray dramatically against the table as she sat down. "Veronica."

Archie's eyes widened at the sight of the girl, "Lily... What are you doing here?"

"Lily?" Betty raises an eyebrow. "You two are on a nickname basis now?"

"Yes, I- No, we're not," Archie stammers not taking his eyes off Lilith.

"Yeah, Lilith what are you doing here? Was ruining my appetite not enough to satisfy that black hole you call a heart?" Veronica jabs.

"Drama," Kevin hums picking at his food.