| 07

Disagreement

Disagreement. | 07

━☄. *. ⋆━

It was a little past midnight, the residents of Riverdale were supposed to be asleep but they were doing anything but.

The Blossom boy's body found with a bullet hole between his eyes has everyone a bit rattled.

Especially Archie Andrew's who was wide awake tossing and turning in his sweat. His eyes were sealed shut as his mind kept replaying the day of the fourth of July over and over again in his head.

Archie hums, rubbing his hands up the backs of Lilith's thighs, pushing them up and over his shoulders listening as the girl giggles staring down at him from between her legs.

"What are you-" Lilith's mouth dried as Archie's tongue dragged from the crack of her ass to the bud of her clit, guiding her hips down as he went.

"Oh," Lilith shivered at the cold air that followed the newfound wet streak.

"You're gorgeous," Archie admits gripping the base of her thighs as he began to make out with her lower lips sloppily.

Lilith couldn't find it in her to feel embarrassed by the moans falling from her lips, she couldn't decide on what turned her on more...the mixture of her slick and Archie's saliva dripping down her ass or the lewd noises coming from Archie and her lower half.

"Shit," Lilith barely stutters out as she came. It was quick but it left her quivering.

"Keep your eyes on me, Lily," Archie mumbles lapping her juices up slowly not letting a drop go to waste.

Archie flopped on his back.

Archie listened as Lilith's breathing went from labored to tiny gasps as another orgasm snuck up on her.

Archie turned on his side.

Archie smirks watching Lilith's head fall back as another orgasm comes over her again...

Archie flips to his other side.

And again..

Archie turns on his stomach.

And again. Archie trails kisses up Lilith's body and up her neck when they heard a loud bang go off, nearly causing the teens to jump out of their skin.

Archie winced turning his head to the other side.

"It's probably just fireworks, Ginger," Lilith mumbles combing her fingers through the boy's hair, and just like that... all was forgotten.

Archie lurches up from his sleep at the feeling of a hand pressing against his back.

"Shh, shh, It's just me, Ginger. It's just me," Lilith whispers.

"What are you doing here?" Archie mumbles trying to calm his nerves, pressing a kiss to the insides of Lilith's wrists as she combed her fingers through his damp hair out of his face.

"I got your calls. Are you okay, Ginger? You're sweating bullets," Lilith says pulling Archie to her chest.

"No... When my dad and I got to the river bank and saw Jason's body and the bullet hole... I just couldn't stop thinking about what we heard on the Fourth of July.."

"Heard what, Ginger? Fireworks?" Lilith asks her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "What are you saying? That we heard Jason being shot?"

"I don't know, Lilith. I don't know what we heard but I know we heard something and I think we should tell someone," Archie says sitting up, Lilith following suit.

Lilith shook her head almost immediately, "We can't Archie."

"Why not? We have to!"

"We can't do that! I can't Archie! This is serious okay?"

"I know that!"

"Do you? A kid was murdered, Archie. He had a bullet wound in between his eyes!" Lilith whisper shouted poking Archie in his forehead.

Archie bats Lilith's finger away, "Don't you think I know that, Lilith! I was there when they dragged his corpse from Sweet Water River! The same river we were right beside when we heard the shot! The police should know that!"

"Dammit, Archie!" Lilith finally snaps standing from his bed, Archie following suit. "This is not a negotiation! This is our lives, alright? If anybody knows that I was... No, we were there? We could both get expelled but me? They're gonna find a way to pin that boy's murder onto me-"

"This has nothing to do with your ethnicity, Lilith!" Archie interrupts.

"Oh? Then how about the fact that I'm a Southsider! Or or what about my dad being known for being the legendary serpent king?" Lilith hissed silencing the ginger.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that you're sure that we heard a gunshot that day! And I'll march right down to that police department and give them every goddamn detail about what happened that night by myself if I have to," Lilith lowers her voice staring Archie in his eyes.

Archie only stared at Lilith with pursed lips, he couldn't say that he was 100% sure about what he heard, because the truth was he wasn't sure about what he heard.

Across the street from Archies bedroom window in the Cooper residence, Betty Cooper stood in front of her window watching the couple argue with a suspicious look.

──────

806 WORDS

sorry, this was really short, we got a week off from school for thanksgiving break and it's like I can't get enough sleep. I'm still tired right now even though I've slept all day.

Maybe my depression is rearing but honestly, I got shit I want/need to work on.  Anyways, let me know if you liked this!

I might make chapters this short to get back into writing.. Next chapter coming out will be for Margo!! To all my readers who love my other book, Margo!

Also, when I graduate next year, I plan on getting into this beauty school to get my license as a nail tech! (I'm so freaking excited! I'm developing cuticle oil serums, press on nails, etc) I think I also want to go back to get my license as a lash tech! Not bc I'm interested in lashes.. but bc it'll be a good business decision!

VOTE - COMMENT - ENJOY